Please comment on your favorite ticket numbers you want to ask to discuss with your SHORT comment or summary.
(your summary/comment will help us because we don't need to read all of the ticket comments)
DO NOT discuss then on this ticket, please.
Date: 2019/12/20 13:00-17:00
Place, Sign-up, and Log: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18v0UWXwwKaSvOFp1UQbEnt_4p0BMTdoGgcNfjyAWTKs
- Dev meeting IS NOT a decision-making place. All decisions should be done at the bug tracker.
- Dev meeting is a place we can ask Matz, nobu, nurse and other developers directly.
- Matz is a very busy person. Take this opportunity to ask him. If you can not attend, other attendees can ask instead of you (if attendees can understand your issue).
- We will write a log about the discussion to a file or to each ticket in English.
- All activities are best-effort (keep in mind that most of us are volunteer developers).
- The date, time and place are scheduled according to when/where we can reserve Matz's time.
About 2.7 timeframe¶
Check security tickets¶
Please comment on your favorite ticket we need to discuss with the following format.
* [Ticket ref] Ticket title (your name) * your comment why you want to put this ticket here if you want to add.
Your comment is very important if you are no attendee because we can not ask why you want to discuss it.
* [Feature #14609] `Kernel#p` without args shows the receiver (ko1) * I feel this feature is very useful and some people say :+1: so let discuss this feature.
Please follow the comment format strictly! We'll use this script to automatically create an markdown-style agenda. We may ignore a comment that violates the format.
A short summary of a ticket is strongly recommended. We cannot read all discussion of the ticket in a limited time.
A proposal is often changed during the discussion, so it is very helpful to summarize the latest/current proposal, post it as a comment in the ticket, and write a link to the comment.