mame (Yusuke Endoh)
- Login: mame
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/28/2008
- Last connection: 11/24/2020
- 10:53 AM Ruby master Revision 5d8fe126 (git): configure.ac: Check x86intrin.h only when the target CPU is x86
- The check output a warning on M1 Mac mini
- 01:39 AM Ruby master Feature #17303: Move webrick to bundled gems or remove it from stdlib
- Thank you for your reply.
I'm sorry but I cannot afford to hire you and have no bugdet. If I were a billionaire..
- 02:14 PM Ruby master Misc #17346 (Open): DevelopersMeeting20201210Japan
- # The next dev meeting
**Date: 2020/12/10 13:00-17:00**
- Dev meeting *IS NOT*...
- 02:13 PM Ruby master Misc #17299 (Closed): DevelopersMeeting20201120Japan
- 07:48 AM Ruby master Feature #17303: Move webrick to bundled gems or remove it from stdlib
- @normalperson What do you think?
- 06:13 AM Ruby master Revision 6be9d18a (git): Update TypeProf to 0.7.0
- 11:00 AM Ruby master Bug #17220: Rails Active Job integration test fails with Ruby 3.0.0 since 2038cc6cab6ceeffef3ec3a765c70ae684f829ed
- "A new version of Ruby breaks an existing application" is one of the most valuable reports.
Especially if the applic...
- 07:32 AM Ruby master Bug #17220: Rails Active Job integration test fails with Ruby 3.0.0 since 2038cc6cab6ceeffef3ec3a765c70ae684f829ed
- sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada) wrote in #note-6:
> I see that you have been posting a couple of Rails CI failures as "Ruby b...
- 07:27 AM Ruby master Revision 6e487719 (git): Update TypeProf to 0.6.1
- 02:24 PM Ruby master Bug #17197: Some Hash methods still have arity 2 instead of 1
- Ah, I was wrong.
mame (Yusuke Endoh) wrote in #note-6:
> IMO, this is a bug since 1.9.0 because `Hash#select` looks ...
Also available in: Atom