mame (Yusuke Endoh)
- Login: mame
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/28/2008
- Last connection: 02/18/2021
- 07:13 AM Ruby master Misc #17641 (Open): pocke should have a commit bit
- I recommend @pocke as a committer of ruby repository.
He has been mentioned in git log more than 20 times. Also, h...
- 05:36 PM Ruby master Misc #17637: Endless ranges with `nil` boundary weird behavior
- Hi, I proposed and implemented a endless range.
This is a trade-off between early failure and usability/consistenc...
- 03:21 PM Ruby master Misc #17635 (Open): DevelopersMeeting20210317Japan
- # The next dev meeting
**Date: 2021/03/17 13:00-17:00**
- Dev meeting *IS NOT*...
- 03:21 PM Ruby master Misc #17535 (Closed): DevelopersMeeting20210216Japan
- 11:26 AM Ruby master Feature #17608: Compact and sum in one step
- I think this is an endless argument. [An idiom "`.compact.max`" is 10x more frequent than "`.compact.sum`"](https://g...
- 03:33 PM Ruby master Bug #17630 (Rejected): '+' doesn't work correctly for some floats (x.07 + y.4 will give z.46999999999997 instead of z.47)
- As they say, this is by design. Closing.
- 06:56 AM Ruby master Misc #17499 (Closed): Documentation backporting
- I've asked @usa, one of the branch maintainers. He said "If you want a change to be backported, please create a backp...
- 11:06 AM Ruby master Bug #17623: endless def can access to outer local variables and lead to unexpected result
- I cannot reproduce the issue.
$ ruby -v
ruby 3.0.0p0 (2020-12-25 revision 95aff21468) [x86_64-linux]
- 07:41 PM Ruby master Feature #17615: Dump machine registers on RISC-V Linux
- Merged, thank you!
- 07:41 PM Ruby master Feature #17615 (Closed): Dump machine registers on RISC-V Linux
- Applied in changeset commit:git|66394aec9813e52751e2b099ee6a4814ace494f8.
vm_dump.c: Dump machine registe...
Also available in: Atom