mame (Yusuke Endoh)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/28/2008
- Last connection: 10/21/2019
- Ruby master (Developer, 05/28/2008)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 05/28/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport192 (Developer, 08/02/2010)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 12:26 PM Ruby master Revision 228ebdbf (git): NEWS: fix a typo
- 12:26 PM Ruby master Bug #16269: Every 4 bytes the Integer.sqrt(n) method closes abruptly
- A great report. I've fixed the issue. Thank you!
- 12:24 PM Ruby master Bug #16269 (Closed): Every 4 bytes the Integer.sqrt(n) method closes abruptly
- Applied in changeset commit:git|f364564e66d1db1de8e80d669287386595c8bc46.
- 12:24 PM Ruby master Revision f364564e (git): bignum.c (estimate_initial_sqrt): prevent integer overflow
- `Integer.sqrt(0xffff_ffff_ffff_ffff ** 2)` caused assertion failure
because of integer overflow. [ruby-core:95453] [...
- 09:46 AM Ruby master Revision c8f97d16 (git): NEWS: structured the "Language changes" section
- There were too many items in the section in somewhat random order.
This change creates the following five subsections...
- 12:08 PM Ruby master Misc #16262: DevelopersMeeting20191128Japan
- Carry over:
* [Bug #15912] Allow some reentrancy during TracePoint events (alanwu)
* I have seen quite a few pe...
- 12:03 PM Ruby master Misc #16262 (Open): DevelopersMeeting20191128Japan
- Please comment on your favorite ticket numbers you want to ask to discuss with your *SHORT* comment or summary.
- 08:53 AM Ruby master Revision ddad1fb2 (git): NEWS: Mention that optparse now supports did_you_mean for unknown option
- 04:36 AM Ruby master Feature #16256 (Closed): A "did you mean" hint for OptionParser
- My patch was reviewed by @yuki24 and @nobu , and merged. Closing.
- 03:39 AM Ruby master Misc #16232 (Closed): DevelopersMeeting20191017Japan
Also available in: Atom