mame (Yusuke Endoh)
- Login: mame
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/28/2008
- Last connection: 09/23/2022
- 02:37 AM Ruby master Bug #19032: Assertion Failed: vm_insnhelper.c:1176:vm_getivar:rb_ractor_shareable_p(obj) ? rb_ractor_shareable_p(val) : true
- @byroot Object Shapes has been reverted. Is this problem still happening?
- 06:50 AM Ruby master Revision 962f9932 (git): [rubygems/rubygems] Prevent a "warning: assigned but unused variable - data"
- 01:42 AM Ruby master Bug #19028: GCC12 Introduces new warn flags `-Wuse-after-free`
- I am not able to repro with `gcc-12 (Ubuntu 12.1.0-2ubuntu1~22.04) 12.1.0` and x86_64-linux.
- 06:48 PM Ruby master Bug #19028: GCC12 Introduces new warn flags `-Wuse-after-free`
- This seems to be [this bug in gcc](https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=104069). I don't see it getting fixed...
- 06:06 PM Ruby master Bug #19026: Add `Coverage.supported?(x)` to detect support for `eval` coverage flag.
- Dan0042 (Daniel DeLorme) wrote in #note-4:
> Isn't there a general mechanism for feature support? Like `RbConfig.sup...
- 02:18 PM Ruby master Bug #19026: Add `Coverage.supported?(x)` to detect support for `eval` coverage flag.
- I think it is reasonable to have this feature to determine if `Coverage.start(eval: true)` is available. (Note that `...
- 11:01 AM Ruby master Bug #19026: Add `Coverage.supported?(x)` to detect support for `eval` coverage flag.
- Note: This API does determine if the mode is *available*, not *enabled*. So `Coverage.supported?(:eval)` will always ...
- 02:30 PM Ruby master Feature #19027 (Rejected): .= syntax
- If I remember correctly, this has been proposed several times. I found one ticket #6841, so I'll close this as a dupl...
- 07:53 AM Ruby master Feature #19008: Introduce coverage support for `eval`.
- @ioquatix said he could implement `Coverage.start(eval: true)` soon, so I would like to wait for him instead of rever...
- 07:40 AM Ruby master Feature #19008: Introduce coverage support for `eval`.
- @znz told me that this change broke our continuous coverage measurement.
Also available in: Atom