mame (Yusuke Endoh)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/28/2008
- Last connection: 01/15/2020
- Ruby master (Developer, 05/28/2008)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 05/28/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport192 (Developer, 08/02/2010)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 08:33 AM Ruby master Misc #16407: Add .github/workflows/cygwin.yml
- I have deleted the github action file for cygwin CI. That is broken.
- 08:25 AM Ruby master Revision 3344f811 (git): .github/workflows/cygwin.yml: Removed
- There is no active maintainer for cygwin. The CI failure is too noisy.
- 08:20 AM Ruby master Bug #16486 (Closed): Hash.ruby2_keywords?(hash) and Hash.ruby2_keywords!(hash)
- Applied in changeset commit:git|7cfe93c028fbf7aa0022ca8a4ac6a66d0103337a.
hash.c: Add a feature to manipu...
- 08:20 AM Ruby master Feature #16501 (Closed): Support marshaling of ruby2_keywords flag
- Applied in changeset commit:git|b23fd59cbb3f097bcd559d0c85a86ff7a1eeeb7e.
marshal.c: Support dump and loa...
- 08:20 AM Ruby master Revision 7cfe93c0 (git): hash.c: Add a feature to manipulate ruby2_keywords flag
- It was found that a feature to check and add ruby2_keywords flag to an
existing Hash is needed when arguments are ser...
- 08:20 AM Ruby master Revision b23fd59c (git): marshal.c: Support dump and load of a Hash with the ruby2_keywords flag
- It is useful for a program that dumps and load arguments (like drb).
In future, they should deal with both positional...
- 05:51 AM Ruby master Misc #16454 (Closed): DevelopersMeeting20200116Japan
- Published. Closing.
- 03:00 AM Ruby master Bug #5179: Complex#rationalize and to_r with approximate zeros
- We discussed #5321 at the dev-meeting. Whether a value is exact or inexact, is not decidable based on a class. For ...
- 05:54 AM Ruby master Misc #16454: DevelopersMeeting20200116Japan
- I'm sorry but let me insert my two proposals since they should be determined before 2.7.1.
* [Feature #16501] Supp...
- 04:36 AM Ruby master Misc #15843: Make "trunk" a symbolic-ref of "master" on git.ruby-lang.org
- JustJosh (Joshua Stowers) wrote:
> The "List of maintainers" link is now broken on this page: https://bugs.ruby-lang...
Also available in: Atom