mame (Yusuke Endoh)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/28/2008
- Last connection: 08/10/2019
- Ruby master (Developer, 05/28/2008)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 05/28/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport192 (Developer, 08/02/2010)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 12:33 AM Ruby master Feature #14183: "Real" keyword argument
- jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) wrote:
> jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) wrote:
> > I am in favor of the merge and eager to...
- 12:27 PM Ruby master Revision 229ae326 (git): lib/rdoc/store.rb: Use `Marshal.dump(obj, io)`
- instead of dumping obj to a string and then saving the string.
It omits object creation.
- 06:55 AM Ruby master Feature #14183: "Real" keyword argument
- Let me reboot the discussion. The problems and some proposals are described in the slides:
- 06:52 AM Ruby master Feature #14183: "Real" keyword argument
- Sorry for leaving this ticket untouched.
Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote:
> With Jeremy's proposal, I think there is...
- 02:36 AM Ruby master Revision cd41378e (git): lib/rdoc/parser/ruby.rb: Avoid `.chars.to_a.last`
- The code creates a lot of useless objects.
Instead, using a regexp is shorter and faster.
- 09:07 PM Ruby master Revision f71bd747 (git): RDoc::Parser::C: Integrate do_classes and do_modules by one regexp match
- The full scan of the C source code (`@content.scan`) is very slow.
The old code invokes the scan six times in `do_cla...
- 09:02 PM Ruby master Revision 0a0760aa (git): Refactor and improve performance of RDoc::Markup::Parser
- This change introduces a wrapper of StringScanner that is aware of the
current position (column and lineno).
It has t...
- 09:02 PM Ruby master Revision 723a37d0 (git): Separate RDoc::TokenStream#add_tokens and #add_token
- The old version of `add_tokens` accepts an array of tokens, and
multiple arguments of tokens by using `Array#flatten`...
- 09:00 AM Ruby master Feature #16102: `Symbol#call`
- I agree that `ary1.zip(ary2, ary3)` is asymmetric and uncool, but I don't like solving the issue by adding a method o...
- 08:51 AM Ruby master Feature #6727 (Feedback): Add Array#rest (with implementation)
- Now we have an endless range which allows us to write `arr[1..]`. It is much less hideous than `arr[1..-1]`, IMO. D...
Also available in: Atom