mame (Yusuke Endoh)
- Login: mame
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/28/2008
- Last connection: 04/05/2021
- 08:02 AM Ruby master Revision ff69ef27 (git): compile.c: Pass node instead of nd_line(node) to ADD_INSN* functions
- ... then, new_insn_core extracts nd_line(node).
Also, if a macro "EXPERIMENTAL_ISEQ_NODE_ID" is defined, this change...
- 07:57 AM Ruby master Feature #17837: Add support for Regexp timeouts
- I've created a simple prototype of `Regexp.timeout=` by a polling approach.
Conclusion first. It brings about 5% o...
- 02:04 AM Ruby master Bug #15928: Constant declaration does not conform to JIS 3017:2013
- Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote in #note-10:
> @mame @ko1 @yugui Are we sure we want to go ahead with the change in #44...
- 03:59 PM Ruby master Bug #17854 (Assigned): Crash with certain "case" expressions on FreeBSD
- Thank you for the detailed report.
I confirm the issue on Ubuntu by adding logging code before `UNREACHABLE_RETURN...
- 04:19 PM Ruby master Bug #17850 (Closed): `PAGE_SIZE` is no longer a constant for macOS
- @nobu seemed to fix this issue by 3d5b6ddff8def49e59fb9a9ddd28a653498ae861 and 192150051144c0242ee44df26952dfe31b83cac2
- 12:38 PM Ruby master Feature #17752 (Closed): Enable -Wundef for C extensions in repository
- @eregon No worries. This change revealed an actual issue #17850 anyway, great! I think other issues than #17850 are a...
- 04:09 AM Ruby master Feature #17752: Enable -Wundef for C extensions in repository
- * @nobu fixed the error on old GCC: 5bde2e61db8148cd5a7974f640aee38be60bf368
* I think I fixed the error on icc (but...
- 03:58 AM Ruby master Revision e71c9ca5 (git): configure.ac: check if __builtin_expect is available or not
- include/ruby/internal/has/builtin.h uses HAVE_BUILTIN___BUILTIN_EXPECT
for icc but previously it was not defined.
- 10:58 PM Ruby master Feature #17752: Enable -Wundef for C extensions in repository
- Maybe [icc 2021.2 x64](http://rubyci.s3.amazonaws.com/icc-x64/ruby-master/log/20210504T190003Z.fail.html.gz) is also ...
- 10:56 PM Ruby master Feature #17752 (Assigned): Enable -Wundef for C extensions in repository
- I think this change broke the following servers on RubyCI.
* [Ubuntu armv7l eabihf](http://rubyci.s3.amazonaws.com...
Also available in: Atom