alanwu (Alan Wu)
- 11:10 PM Ruby master Bug #16173: ENV.delete returns nil when name does not exist and block given
- This gives the impression that the return value is always nil, which isn't true when the environment variable exists....
- 08:31 PM Ruby master Bug #16151: [PATCH] Fix a class of fstring related use-after-free
I think that class is used frequently, though I'm not sure if Rails tries to deduplicate instances with fstr...
- 03:13 PM Ruby master Bug #16151: [PATCH] Fix a class of fstring related use-after-free
Thanks for pointing that out. I should clarify what I meant there. In a world where strings don't track tain...
- 03:03 PM Ruby master Misc #16152: DevelopersMeeting20190919Japan
- - [Feature #16131] Remove $SAFE, taint and trust
- What do you think about the proposed schedule?
- I am askin...
- 11:02 PM Ruby master Bug #16151: [PATCH] Fix a class of fstring related use-after-free
- That general approach sounds good to me, but please let me mention some caveats.
@@ -1308,8 +1310,6 @@ st...
- 03:36 AM Ruby master Bug #16151: [PATCH] Fix a class of fstring related use-after-free
- My reading is that `STR_NOFREE` exists solely for strings that point to C string literals. It exists to prevent `free...
- 07:09 PM Ruby master Bug #16151 (Open): [PATCH] Fix a class of fstring related use-after-free
- Pull request: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2435
## The bug
Run the following against master(e9bc8b3) to ob...
- 12:16 AM Ruby master Bug #16136: String corruption in 2.6.4
- I wonder if these bugs exist on master or are specific to 2.6.4.
- 04:13 PM Ruby master Bug #16127: Delegates to BasicObject do not work
- It might be useful to have a test where the delegation happens successfully.
- 07:45 PM Ruby master Bug #16098 (Closed): SEGV with RUBY_ISEQ_DUMP_DEBUG=to_binary make check
- Applied in changeset commit:git|dc0e45e39b37556af8abf6cdb0180e2973041931.
Update moved objects in origina...
Also available in: Atom