alanwu (Alan Wu)
- Login: alanwu
- Registered on: 10/28/2018
- Last connection: 04/27/2023
- 02:21 PM Ruby master Revision 2b54c135 (git): YJIT: Avoid identity-based known-class guards for IO objects (#7911)
- `IO#reopen` is very special in that it is able to change the class and
singleton class of IO instances. In its presen...
- 11:55 AM Ruby master Bug #19606 (Closed): addr2line.c broken on Fedora 38
- 07:02 PM Ruby master Bug #19592 (Closed): Unable to statically link a single extension in 3.2.x and >=3.1.4
- Applied in changeset commit:git|adaff1fc496b6f01fb1c4c812b9b4082618e2f79.
[Bug #19592] Fix ext/Setup supp...
- 07:02 PM Ruby master Revision adaff1fc (git): [Bug #19592] Fix ext/Setup support
- After , using ext/Setup to link some, but not all extensions failed
during linking. I did not know about this opti...
- 07:02 PM Ruby master Revision 12070005 (git): Add a CI check for ext/Setup
- 11:08 PM Ruby master Bug #19603 (Closed): Rails CI got "ruby: YJIT has panicked." since 08413f982cc35cbc7692616dd11ae9bf33de42df and RUBY_YJIT_ENABLE=1
- 11:21 PM Ruby master Bug #19603 (Feedback): Rails CI got "ruby: YJIT has panicked." since 08413f982cc35cbc7692616dd11ae9bf33de42df and RUBY_YJIT_ENABLE=1
- Thanks for the report!
This should be fixed by commit:293913905e87c799c00c113900814987dce994e7.
Let us know if it's...
- 10:01 PM Ruby master Revision 31e67a47 (git): YJIT: Fix false object collection when setting ivar
- Previously, setinstancevariable could generate code that calls
`rb_ensure_iv_list_size()` without first updating `cfp...
- 10:01 PM Ruby master Revision 0b95cbcb (git): YJIT: Remove duplicate `asm.spill_temps()`
- `jit_prepare_routine_call()` calls it, and there is another call above on line 2302.
Co-authored-by: Takashi Kokubun...
- 10:01 PM Ruby master Revision 87c7de55 (git): RJIT: Skip a YJIT test
- Despite applying a fix to RJIT similar to the YJIT fix, this test still
Also available in: Atom