alanwu (Alan Wu)
- Login: alanwu
- Registered on: 10/28/2018
- Last connection: 05/05/2022
- 09:56 PM Ruby master Misc #18747: DevMeeting-2022-05-19
- * [Bug #18730] Double `return` event handling with different tracepoints
* In one situation, enabling a TracePoint...
- 09:37 PM Ruby master Revision 7448afcc (git): Fix potential GC issue while iterating over weak refs
- While walking over the list of subclasses for `include` and friends, we
check whether the subclass is a garbage objec...
- 09:37 PM Ruby master Revision cae85c52 (git): Mark RCLASS_INCLUDER
- Since 4d8f76286beefbb8f7fba2479f6d0a0b4a47304c, we need to dereference
the includer field on iclasses, so we need to ...
- 08:48 PM Ruby master Revision 379f5a6e (git): Update reference for RCLASS_INCLUDER during compaction
- We didn't update the includer field during compaction so it could become
a dangling pointer after compaction. It's on...
- 06:33 PM Ruby master Bug #18730: Double `return` event handling with different tracepoints
- > Aren't both handlers same (global) in my first example?
They are, but the two invocations are coming from two
- 06:03 PM Ruby master Revision 5f20f4de (git): YJIT: Reject USE_FLONUM=0 builds at build time
- YJIT can't support these builds so it's better to reject with a message
than to crash at runtime.
- 06:00 PM Ruby master Revision b793245d (git): [DOC] Some YJIT dependencies are no longer required
- The `capstone` crate on crates.io does not need `libcapstone` on the system
because it builds from [source].
- 12:50 AM Ruby master Bug #18730: Double `return` event handling with different tracepoints
- So having just read the code, I understand why you are seeing this behavior.
We run global handlers before local han...
- 10:20 PM Ruby master Revision 5c843a1a (git): YJIT: Enable default rustc lints (warnings) (#5864)
- `rustc` performs in depth dead code analysis and issues warning
even for things like unused struct fields and unconst...
- 07:03 PM Ruby master Revision fead7107 (git): YJIT: Adopt Clippy suggestions we like
- This adopts most suggestions that rust-clippy is confident enough to
auto apply. The manual changes mostly fix manual...
Also available in: Atom