alanwu (Alan Wu)
- 09:11 PM Ruby master Revision 7d02441f (git): Fix file dependency in make
- 05:25 AM Ruby master Misc #16487: Potential for SIMD usage in ruby-core
- I think we can sidestep some maintainability problems by being liberal about ripping out SIMD code if we need to make...
- 07:20 PM Ruby master Misc #16454: DevelopersMeeting20200116Japan
- mame (Yusuke Endoh) wrote:
> alanwu (Alan Wu) wrote:
> > * [Misc #16487] Potential for SIMD usage in ruby-core (ala...
- 10:47 PM Ruby master Misc #16454: DevelopersMeeting20200116Japan
- * [Misc #16487] Potential for SIMD usage in ruby-core (alanwu)
* It would be great if we can come up with a stance...
- 08:50 AM Ruby master Misc #16483: How about stopping new *.tar.bz2 releases?
- I like it. I’m biased though since I’m a sucker for opportunities to simplify like this one.
If we do go ahead, we...
- 11:26 PM Ruby master Bug #16406 (Closed): `(lambda_proc << normal_proc).lambda?` should return false
- Applied in changeset commit:git|3264a00958f56e1ba75a95c93e59fc9cccf323e8.
Fix Proc#<< spec
- 10:55 PM Ruby master Bug #16406: `(lambda_proc << normal_proc).lambda?` should return false
- Should be addressed by https://git.ruby-lang.org/ruby.git/commit/?id=99c7b0b7ea789643bef60085ab59e4b62011ef8b
- 11:13 PM Ruby master Revision 3264a009 (git): Fix Proc#<< spec
- [Bug #16406]
- 10:47 PM Ruby master Revision 99c7b0b7 (git): Decide lambdaness of (f << g) using g (#2729)
- * Deciding lambdaness of (f << g) using g
* Use version guards for spec changes
- 07:54 PM Ruby master Revision f3067deb (git): Revert "Add NEWS entry about Module#name performance (#2779)" (#2781)
- This reverts commit 3e9221d94a12b54c1285923b642364acdbc31c7e.
Also available in: Atom