alanwu (Alan Wu)
- Login: alanwu
- Registered on: 10/28/2018
- Last connection: 10/06/2021
- 05:00 PM Ruby master Revision 0d9913e5 (git): Fix indentation in test
- 05:00 PM Ruby master Revision 6875d6d1 (git): Expect multi-line -v output for -DRUBY_DEVEL in tests
- On -DRUBY_DEVEL builds, `ruby -v` can print extra info about the last
commit on a separate line, breaking some tests ...
- 05:00 PM Ruby master Revision fdbae385 (git): YJIT: move --yjit-stats at_exit call into Ruby
- This change fixes `-v --yjit-stats`. Previously in this situation,
YJIT._print_stats wasn't defined as yjit.rb is not...
- 02:45 PM Ruby master Revision 244c98e6 (git): Strip out YJIT at build time when unsupported or disabled (#5003)
- In an effort to minimize build issues on non x64 platforms, we can
decide at build time to not build the bulk of YJIT...
- 09:22 PM Ruby master Revision f8006982 (git): YJIT: Don't take VM lock on constant IC fill when disabled
- While theoretically it's fine to take the lock and then immediately release
it, we don't need to do it when YJIT is off.
- 02:53 PM Ruby master Revision ba4bf8a1 (git): Fix simple test on platforms where compaction is not supported
- 844588f9157b364244a7d34ee0fcc70ccc2a7dd9 made it so that trying to call
gc_verify_compaction_references on unsupporte...
- 07:07 PM Ruby master Revision bdfc23cb (git): YJIT: don't compile attr_accessor methods when tracing (#4998)
- 2d98593bf54a37397c6e4886ccc7e3654c2eaf85 made it so that
attr_accessor methods fire C method tracing events.
- 11:04 PM Ruby master Revision 6a9e2b3c (git): YJIT: Show GCC that the mmap probing loop runs at least once
./src/yjit_asm.c:196:8: warning: 'mem_block' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
- 10:19 PM Ruby master Revision cffa1162 (git): Do kwarg shuffle after checking for interrupts
- Previously, we were shuffling keyword arguments before checking for
interrupts. In the case that we side exit in the ...
- 10:19 PM Ruby master Revision 00be5846 (git): Fix non RUBY_DEBUG build warnings
- On non RUBY_DEBUG builds, assert() compiles to nothing and the compiler
warns about uninitialized variables in those ...
Also available in: Atom