jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans)
- Login: jeremyevans0
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/04/2010
- Last connection: 05/07/2021
- 11:41 PM Ruby master Bug #14963 (Closed): Since r64107, on Solaris, spec test of rb_io_wait_readable hangs up
- r64107 (commit:708bfd21156828526fe72de2cedecfaca6647dc1) was reverted at commit:194a6a2c68e9c8a3536b24db18ceac87535a6...
- 04:47 PM Ruby master Bug #15928: Constant declaration does not conform to JIS 3017:2013
- Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote in #note-10:
> > This is a bug fix, not a feature change, and should be treated like ot...
- 03:10 PM Ruby master Bug #15928: Constant declaration does not conform to JIS 3017:2013
- Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote in #note-7:
> jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) wrote in #note-6:
> > If the behavior was a ...
- 02:09 AM Ruby master Bug #15928: Constant declaration does not conform to JIS 3017:2013
- Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote in #note-5:
> No, the spec should be kept for older versions/other implementations, and...
- 02:45 PM Ruby master Bug #17467: What makes strip() and lstrip() not stripping \u0000 from beginning of the string?
- @byroot I marked this for backporting. Here's the guide for how to do that: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby...
- 06:14 PM Ruby master Bug #15928: Constant declaration does not conform to JIS 3017:2013
- I submitted a pull request to fix this: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/4450
Like @mame, I think this is a real ...
- 04:31 PM Ruby master Feature #11963 (Closed): Add a simple static web server to `ruby`
- 03:44 PM Ruby master Bug #17812 (Closed): Timeout::Error doesn't let two-argument raise() set a new message
- 10:47 PM Ruby master Misc #17842: Example incorrect in documentation for Hash#dig
- Thanks for the fix! I merged your pull request.
- 10:22 PM Ruby master Bug #16612: Enumerator::ArithmeticSequence#last with float range produces incorrect value
- I've traced this to an off-by-one in `ruby_float_step_size`. I've submitted a pull request to fix this: https://githu...
Also available in: Atom