jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans)
- Login: jeremyevans0
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/04/2010
- Last connection: 07/28/2021
- 09:48 PM Ruby master Bug #10902: require("enumerator") scans LOAD_PATH 2x on every invocation
- If we want to allow loading an `enumerator.rb` library, then we cannot avoid the scan of the load path for *.rb files...
- 07:35 PM Ruby master Bug #14500: Missing Regexp documentation and clarification on behavior of \K for edge case
- Sundeep (Sundeep Agarwal) wrote:
> **Anchors** section (https://ruby-doc.org/core-2.5.0/Regexp.html#class-Regexp-lab...
- 05:35 PM Ruby master Bug #13810 (Open): Inconsistency between Date and Time.strftime("%v")
- I submitted a pull request upstream to fix this: https://github.com/ruby/date/pull/35. However, I'm not sure if the ...
- 07:57 PM Ruby master Bug #18046: Missing include leads to build breakage of glib2 on head
- Making `ruby/internal/intern/thread.h` depend directly on `ruby/io.h` doesn't work due to circular dependency issues....
- 07:26 PM Ruby master Bug #14635: Float#round(n) returns a wrong result when n is big
- This issue still exists in the master branch. I've submitted a pull request that uses a modified version of @mame's ...
- 06:36 PM Ruby master Bug #18018 (Open): Float#floor / truncate sometimes result that is too small.
- marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune) wrote in #note-4:
> > marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune) wrote:
> > > `g = f.floor(n...
- 02:29 PM Ruby master Bug #18044 (Closed): unusual behavior with Arabic string in a Hash
- 06:47 PM Ruby master Bug #18043 (Third Party's Issue): pod install failed on iMac (24-inch, M1, 2021) macOS Big Sur Version: 11.4 (20F71)
- 10:27 PM Ruby master Bug #18018 (Feedback): Float#floor / truncate sometimes result that is too small.
- The algorithm for `Float#floor` with the `ndigits` argument is basically (omitting the overflow/underflow handling):
- 09:30 PM Ruby master Bug #17728 (Closed): [BUG] Segmentation fault at 0x0000000000000000
Also available in: Atom