jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans)
- Login: jeremyevans0
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/04/2010
- Last connection: 02/24/2021
- 02:22 AM Ruby master Bug #17105: A single `return` can return to two different places in a proc inside a lambda inside a method
- I added a pull request to fix this: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/4223
- 03:49 PM Ruby master Bug #17654 (Third Party's Issue): doc: trailing comments
- ruby-doc.org is not an official Ruby site. They may need to update their version of rdoc, as this is related to a bu...
- 09:38 PM Ruby master Bug #17161 (Closed): [BUG] object allocation during garbage collection phase
- 09:12 PM Ruby master Bug #17204 (Closed): Segmentation fault in 2.7.1p83
- 09:10 PM Ruby master Bug #17394 (Closed): TCPServer is not thread safe on win32
- Fix merged at commit:0d76636117c99921ac7c43293ba7962d22e72fbd .
- 08:45 PM Ruby master Bug #17554 (Closed): [PATCH] Fix ObjectSpace.dump to include singleton class name
- It looks like this was fixed in a different way by commit:3a888398a661d7dc3cbcc21b8983809905b07adb .
- 08:36 PM Ruby master Bug #17584: Segmentation fault with Ruby 3.0
- @hsbt Does this error occur without `-j` (e.g. without JIT support)? Is it possible to provide a self contained exam...
- 11:39 PM Ruby master Bug #17649: `defined?` invokes method once for each syntactic element around it
- I submitted a pull request that should fix this: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/4213
- 07:18 PM Ruby master Bug #17650 (Closed): TracePoint doesn't receive :fiber_switch events when raising exceptions
- PR merged at commit:3ee4fa9491d0b2b5fb40deea8e93e797924de789.
- 07:16 PM Ruby master Bug #17648 (Rejected): `__builtin_longjmp` must not be called from the same function calling `__builtin_setjmp`
Also available in: Atom