jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans)
- Login: jeremyevans0
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/04/2010
- Last connection: 01/27/2022
- 04:06 PM Ruby master Bug #18511 (Feedback): ruby in infinite loop consuming 100% CPU
- This happens inside the yajl-ruby C extension. Can you reproduce this without yajl-ruby?
- 03:13 AM Ruby master Bug #18487: Kernel#binding behaves differently depending on implementation language of items on the stack
- I submitted a pull request to make `Kernel#binding` only look up a single frame, which fixes the issue: https://githu...
- 09:58 PM Ruby master Bug #18509 (Third Party's Issue): yajl.rb - (# TODO: this code smells, any ideas?) - "ArgumentError"
- This code doesn't come from Ruby, it comes from ruby-yajl (an external project): https://github.com/brianmario/yajl-r...
- 05:35 PM Ruby master Feature #18508 (Closed): Is it possible to turn off irb autocomplete, it doesn't work very well in my visual studio code terminal.
- Looks like `irb --noautocomplete` turns off autocomplete. Or add `IRB.conf[:USE_AUTOCOMPLETE] = false` to `.irbrc`.
- 10:46 PM Ruby master Bug #18502 (Closed): Make ruby-2.7.5 on Solaris 10 ld.so.1: gcc: fatal: libintl.so.8: open failed: No such file or directory
- 05:38 PM Ruby master Bug #18499 (Third Party's Issue): yajl.rb : wrong number of arguments (1 for 0)
- This is either an issue in fluent or yajl-ruby, and you already reported this upstream to yajl-ruby (https://github.c...
- 02:57 AM Ruby master Feature #16663: Add block or filtered forms of Kernel#caller to allow early bail-out
- headius (Charles Nutter) wrote in #note-23:
> I did a quick implementation for JRuby in https://github.com/jruby/jru...
- 09:43 PM Ruby master Feature #16663: Add block or filtered forms of Kernel#caller to allow early bail-out
- I've submitted a pull request for a prototype implementing `Thread.each_caller_location`: https://github.com/ruby/rub...
- 12:56 AM Ruby master Bug #18435: Calling `protected` on ancestor method changes result of `instance_methods(false)`
- I've pushed a simpler fix that doesn't change the semantics of `method`, but still returns the correct visibility for...
- 11:11 PM Ruby master Bug #18444: Trapped TSTP causes a locking deadlock in 3.0.3 onward
- I couldn't replicate this behavior in OpenBSD/amd64. On OpenBSD/amd64, sending TSTP prints the Received... string tw...
Also available in: Atom