znz (Kazuhiro NISHIYAMA)
- Registered on: 05/12/2008
- Last connection: 01/17/2018
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 05/13/2008)
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 05/13/2008)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Ruby (Developer, 04/02/2010)
- Backport192 (Developer, 08/02/2010)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 12:58 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14316: Update Status Code classes
- > I wonder if we should slowly move towards using classes based on
> the numbers instead, and leave the unstable Eng...
- 01:24 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14340: [PATCH/RFC] exclude expensive MDNS test
- I get no results on my mac too.
So I think it is expected behavior in network without requested resources.
- 11:42 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14340: [PATCH/RFC] exclude expensive MDNS test
- How about adding timeouts instead of excluding?
mdns = Resolv::MDNS.new
- 03:32 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14325 (Assigned): Set#reset raise RuntimeError instead of FrozenError
- I think it should use `FrozenError` instead of `RuntimeError`.
I can't reproduce without modifying instance variable...
- 05:29 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14266: Set#clone(freeze: false) makes frozen internal hash
- (ref [Fix Set#clone to clone internal hash.](https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/661))
- 04:58 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14316 (Closed): Update Status Code classes
- I commited at r61633, r61634, r61635.
- 01:54 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14316 (Closed): Update Status Code classes
- In lib/net/http/responses.rb, some class names are old names.
So I would like to update and add `103 Early Hints` i...
- 01:24 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14266 (Open): Set#clone(freeze: false) makes frozen internal hash
% irb -r irb/completion --simple-prompt
>> require 'set'
>> set=Set.freeze.clone(freeze: false)
- 03:23 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14264 (Open): RDoc comment of warn does not mention uplevel:
- `Kernel#warn` support uplevel keyword argument since 2.5.0, but rdoc does not mention it.
- 10:33 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14262 (Closed): ArgumentError (negative level (-1)) when `warn "test message", uplevel: -2`
- When `uplevel: -2`, error message says `negative level (-1)`.
When `uplevel: -1`, no exception occur.
What is expec...
Also available in: Atom