command with && should execute as shell
Currently with linux
command("ls && ls") is passed out to shell (correctly) so that it can run with the correctly logic.
On windows it should also do the same, but doesn't currently, passing it straight through as parameters.
I don't think this is exactly expected.
Updated by usa (Usaku NAKAMURA) over 12 years ago
- Category set to core
- Status changed from Open to Assigned
- Assignee set to usa (Usaku NAKAMURA)
Updated by nahi (Hiroshi Nakamura) almost 12 years ago
- Assignee changed from usa (Usaku NAKAMURA) to nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada)
- Target version set to 1.9.3
Updated by nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) almost 12 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
Updated by naruse (Yui NARUSE) almost 12 years ago
- Target version changed from 1.9.3 to 2.0.0
Actions #5 [ruby-core:48476]
Updated by yhara (Yutaka HARA) over 10 years ago
- Target version changed from 2.0.0 to 2.6
Actions #6 [ruby-core:48480]
Updated by Eregon (Benoit Daloze) over 10 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
I think this has been implemented in #7143 (r37322).
Therefore, closing as duplicate.