naruse (Yui NARUSE)
- Login: naruse
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/27/2008
- Last connection: 01/28/2020
|Backport21||Developer, Release Manager||12/21/2013|
|Ruby master||Developer, Release Manager||04/27/2008|
- 09:55 AM Ruby master Revision 4e31cbc0 (git): update-deps
- 09:25 AM Ruby master Bug #17194 (Closed): Unable to build ruby 3.0-preview1 on centos 6
- Applied in changeset commit:git|ce92d15596aab337b5e8b806603eb07ad6528ff2.
fix typo [Bug #17194]
- 09:24 AM Ruby master Revision ce92d155 (git): fix typo [Bug #17194]
- 10:43 AM Ruby master Feature #17147 (Closed): New method to get frozen strings from String objects
- The feature is provided by `-str`.
- 07:30 AM Ruby master Feature #17125: Remove Thread.exclusive
- We checked gems which use this API and they look obsoleted.e
We should check the impact with preview.
- 07:07 AM Ruby master Feature #17040: cleanup include/ruby/backward*
- It looks implementation detail and concurrent gems already supports new headers.
- 03:43 AM Ruby master Feature #16894: Integer division for Ruby 3
- > 1) Why 0.5 and not 1/2r
I'm for 1/2r.
- 03:48 AM Ruby master Feature #16847 (Feedback): Cache instruction sequences by default
- How cache is effective and how large cache storage is needed depend an application.
But Ruby don't have enough examp...
- 04:46 PM Ruby master Feature #16837: Can we make Ruby 3.0 as fast as Ruby 2.7 with the new assertions?
- I want Ruby 2.8/3.0 is faster than 2.7 by default.
NDEBUG is not acceptable.
I think Microsoft's _DEBUG approach is...
- 09:01 AM Ruby master Bug #14367: Wrong interpretation of backslash C in regexp literals
- It looks inconsistency handling between regexp and Ruby's for `\c\xff`:
% LC_ALL=C ruby -ve 'p (/\c\xff/ =~ "\...
Also available in: Atom