naruse (Yui NARUSE)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/27/2008
- Last connection: 06/17/2019
- Ruby trunk (Developer, Release Manager, 04/27/2008)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 04/27/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport187 (Developer, 09/20/2009)
- Backport186 (Developer, 09/20/2009)
- Backport192 (Manager, Developer, 08/02/2010)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, Release Manager, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 01:53 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15940: Coerce symbols internal fstrings in UTF8 rather than ASCII to better share memory with string literals
- Note that an incompatibility which is caused by the change of string encoding is `String#<<(integer)`.
- 01:17 PM Ruby trunk Misc #15930: DevelopersMeeting20190711Japan
- [Feature #15958] Time#inspect with frac
- 01:12 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15958 (Assigned): Time#inspect with frac
- When Matz changed Time#to_s format in 2006, frac part of Time string is dropped because it is considered not useful.
- 07:01 AM Ruby trunk Revision 4275f090 (git): remove UNREACHABLE
- 03:59 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15931 (Closed): encoding for CESU-8
- Applied in changeset commit:git|7f64a0b4db7ee27a04579236950d88301c7bcabb.
Add new encoding CESU-8 [Featur...
- 03:58 AM Ruby trunk Revision 7f64a0b4 (git): Add new encoding CESU-8 [Feature #15931]
- 10:36 AM Ruby trunk Misc #15905: [Documentation] [Request for the wiki at https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby-trunk/wiki] - Consider adding more information to statically compiled ruby variants
- I think the document should be in doc/ of Ruby repository.
Feel free to create a patch.
- 04:10 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15876 (Feedback): 1.to_s.encoding != Encoding.default_internal
- What is the problem you are actually troubled with?
If it is just a testing problem, I feel it should just use cor...
- 01:20 PM Ruby trunk Revision 22cd4027 (git): vcs.rb support non-inplace build
- 05:47 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14915: Deprecate String#crypt
- Just removing deprecated feature doesn't provide additional value.
In this case UNIX crypt(3) is sometimes used as...
Also available in: Atom