akr (Akira Tanaka)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/11/2008
- Last connection: 05/17/2018
- Ruby (Developer, 12/11/2008)
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 12/11/2008)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 12/11/2008)
- Backport187 (Developer, 02/03/2009)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport193 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 08:21 AM Ruby trunk Misc #14760: cross-thread IO#close semantics
- I feel cross-thread IO#close is not reliable way to interrupt other threads.
So, I implemented IO.copy_stream withou...
- 07:39 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14765 (Rejected): Arguments passed to Open3.popen3() are not interpreted as wildcards
- wildcard expansion is done at shell.
If you need shell, specify a command line as one string.
- 06:47 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11161 (Rejected): Proc/Method#rcurry working like curry but in reverse order
- We discussed this issue at DevelopersMeeting20180517Japan [Misc #14698].
It needs better (practical) usages to sho...
- 07:37 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14696: add optname SO_ORIGINAL_DST
- SO_ORIGINAL_DST is defined in linux kernel header, not glibc header.
The provided patch defines SO_ORIGINAL_DST as...
- 08:09 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12745: String#(g)sub(!) should pass a MatchData to the block, not a String
- How about String#subm and String#gsubm ?
It is bit longer but not so long.
- 12:26 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14400: IO#ungetc and IO#ungetbyte documentation is inconsistent with the behavior
- I think it is possible to glow the IO read buffer (rbuf) if it is properly locked.
Since the IO buffer is modified...
- 01:03 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14400: IO#ungetc and IO#ungetbyte documentation is inconsistent with the behavior
- Even worse, I found an example which ungetc can not push back
a character which just returned by getc.
- 07:23 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14400 (Feedback): IO#ungetc and IO#ungetbyte documentation is inconsistent with the behavior
- Basically, ungetbyte/ungetc works if there is enough space in the IO buffer.
Since the IO buffer is not dynamicall...
- 05:30 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12913: A way to configure the default maximum width of pp
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:
> What about this?
> * affects `PP.pp` and `Kernel#pp` only
> * try console win...
- 02:24 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14391 (Assigned): Integer#digitsが遅い
Also available in: Atom