Eregon (Benoit Daloze)
- Login: Eregon
- Registered on: 07/30/2009
- Last connection: 07/04/2021
- 10:46 AM Ruby master Bug #10902: require("enumerator") scans LOAD_PATH 2x on every invocation
- IMHO it would be fine to simply not allow loading any `foo.rb` if `foo.so` is already loaded, a change of semantics w...
- 10:26 AM Ruby master Revision 59a65f2d (git): Update to latest uri
- * https://github.com/ruby/uri/commit/bc47bf71df2b2e9cea09d0b2684ceac7355e42a0
* To include the fix from https://githu...
- 05:08 PM Ruby master Feature #18047: TracePoint: Add event type for constant access
- Is it only on constant reads or also on constant writes/assignments?
Access is a pretty generic term and I would thin...
- 07:54 AM Ruby master Revision 1cf11177 (git): [ruby/uri] Add proper Ractor support to URI
- * Using a module to map scheme name to scheme class, which also works with Ractor.
* No constant redefinition, no Obj...
- 07:54 AM Ruby master Revision 090d799c (git): [ruby/uri] Revert "Fix to support Ruby 3.0 Ractor"
- * This reverts commit 1faa4fdc161d7aeebdb5de0c407b923beaecf898.
* It has too many problems, see https://github.com/ru...
- 11:24 AM Ruby master Revision c8172d0b (git): rb_iterate is no longer used in ruby/spec
- 11:15 AM Ruby master Bug #17429: Prohibit include/prepend in refinement modules
- In other words, Refinement#import copies methods but does not attempt to change anything lexical, except which refine...
- 11:12 AM Ruby master Bug #17429: Prohibit include/prepend in refinement modules
- Yes, I think that's completely fine.
In code, this should work:
A = 1
- 10:01 AM Ruby master Bug #17429: Prohibit include/prepend in refinement modules
- shugo (Shugo Maeda) wrote in #note-22:
> In the current implementation, the module in cref is replaced with the refi...
- 01:26 PM Ruby master Feature #18040 (Rejected): Why should `foo(1 if true)` be an error?
- One way to see it is to just forget that Jeremy called it statement.
One of the parser rule is named `stmt` and yes ...
Also available in: Atom