Eregon (Benoit Daloze)
- Login: Eregon
- Registered on: 07/30/2009
- Last connection: 11/30/2022
- 02:41 PM Ruby master Feature #19000: Data: Add "Copy with changes method" [Follow-on to #16122 Data: simple immutable value object]
- I also agree the 0-kwargs case should be supported for general use like `data.with(**changes)`, whether `changes` is ...
- 02:24 PM Ruby master Feature #19036: Provide a way to set path for File instances created with for_fd
- ioquatix (Samuel Williams) wrote in #note-6:
> Implemented in https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/6867.
- 07:17 AM Ruby master Revision a57a3154 (git): [rubygems/rubygems] Avoid deprecated Gem::Platform.match in Gem::Resolver::InstallerSet
- 06:08 PM Ruby master Feature #19134: ** is not allowed in def foo(...)
- Although, it should still be possible to optimize delegation as good as possible and allow `*`/`**`/`&` by having tho...
- 06:04 PM Ruby master Feature #19134: ** is not allowed in def foo(...)
- IMHO if `...` is used then `*`, `**` and `&` should all be forbidden (a SyntaxError at parse time).
Because that way...
- 10:06 PM Ruby master Bug #19165: Method (with no param) delegation with *, **, and ... is slow
- How many allocations is it with `...` when not using forwardable but just delegation with `(...)`? I'd think 1 Array ...
- 03:13 AM Ruby master Feature #19000: Data: Add "Copy with changes method" [Follow-on to #16122 Data: simple immutable value object]
- p8 (Petrik de Heus) wrote in #note-18:
> If `dup` is chosen would it make sense to always allow `dup` methods to tak...
- 03:08 AM Ruby master Feature #19090: Do not duplicate an unescaped string in CGI.escapeHTML
- Thank you for the explanation, that's very good arguments and they address my concerns.
- 04:57 AM Ruby master Feature #19090: Do not duplicate an unescaped string in CGI.escapeHTML
- Right, I forgot CGI is a default gem too.
I think it seems cleaner for other template engines (e.g. haml, slim, etc)...
- 01:06 PM Ruby master Feature #19090: Do not duplicate an unescaped string in CGI.escapeHTML
- I did not expect `rb_str_dup()` is so costly on CRuby, I guess the allocation is slow and of course CRuby can't escap...
Also available in: Atom