Eregon (Benoit Daloze)
- Login: Eregon
- Registered on: 07/30/2009
- Last connection: 07/04/2021
- 07:57 PM Ruby master Revision 030b1892 (git): Update to ruby/spec@254c380
- 07:43 PM Ruby master Revision 6aa1acb0 (git): Add extra files from ruby/spec which were skipped due to .gitignore
- 07:41 PM Ruby master Revision a6c6eef0 (git): Update to ruby/spec@d6921ef
- 07:41 PM Ruby master Revision 207a5a5b (git): Update to ruby/mspec@08e1275
- 05:58 PM Ruby master Bug #17146: Queue operations are allowed after it is frozen
- Indeed, sorry, I missed that somehow.
- 03:55 PM Ruby master Bug #17146: Queue operations are allowed after it is frozen
- (an alternative would be to have some other way to freeze the Queue for the purpose of `deep_freeze`/`Immutable`, but...
- 03:53 PM Ruby master Bug #17146: Queue operations are allowed after it is frozen
- OK, that `no benefit to changing the behavior.` was not reported here but I guess it's in the dev meeting log.
- 02:23 PM Ruby master Bug #17146 (Open): Queue operations are allowed after it is frozen
- Why was this closed?
I think there is only one rational answer here:
`Queue#freeze` should prevent mutations to t...
- 02:33 PM Ruby master Feature #18035: Introduce general model/semantic for immutable by default.
- Some notes from the discussion on Slack:
In general shareable (from Ractor.make_shareable) != immutable, notably f...
- 02:25 PM Ruby master Misc #18174: DevelopersMeeting20211021Japan
- * [Bug #17146] Queue operations are allowed after it is frozen. (eregon)
* This is an obvious inconsistency and it...
Also available in: Atom