Eregon (Benoit Daloze)
- Registered on: 07/30/2009
- Last connection: 12/14/2017
- 05:44 PM Ruby trunk Revision 61285 (trunk): Update to ruby/spec@595645f
- 05:44 PM Ruby trunk Revision 61283 (trunk): Update to ruby/mspec@19d929e
- 04:29 PM Ruby trunk Misc #14190 (Open): What are the semantics of $SAFE?
- $SAFE is documented in many places as thread-local, but it seems more than that.
- 01:11 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14143: Thread.report_on_exception should be true by default
- ko1 (Koichi Sasada) wrote:
> I reconsider about this line and
> `#<Thread:firstname.lastname@example.org:3 run> termi...
- 12:54 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14187: `make test` and `make check` to run all test suites
- This looks good to me.
I think we should still have a way to run each of the 3 groups individually: "basic tests", t...
- 07:32 PM Ruby trunk Bug #6286: Add Exception#format method
- Isn't this a duplicate of #14141?
- 07:26 PM Ruby trunk Revision 61265 (trunk): Add [Feature #14143] to NEWS
- 01:10 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14143: Thread.report_on_exception should be true by default
- Documentation updated and improved in r61216.
The main Thread now also has report_on_exception=true for consistency ...
- 01:08 PM Ruby trunk Revision 61237 (trunk): The main Thread should have report_on_exception=true for consistency
- * Adapt test and add specs.
* See [Feature #14143] [ruby-core:84227]
- 10:09 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11256: anonymous block forwarding
- Just my opinion, but I think the shortcut syntax is going to cause more confusion than it would help.
`&` as argumen...
Also available in: Atom