Eregon (Benoit Daloze)
- Registered on: 07/30/2009
- Last connection: 01/13/2019
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 08/02/2012)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 08/02/2012)
- Ruby (Developer, 08/02/2012)
- Backport191 (Developer, 08/02/2012)
- Backport192 (Developer, 08/02/2012)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/02/2012)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 12:03 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15543: rb_str_set_len should clear code range
- I think few people know about this, and `rb_str_modify` isn't documented in doc/extension.rdoc.
I guess some C exten...
- 08:49 PM Ruby trunk Feature #6801 (Rejected): String#~ for a here document
- 10:20 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15539: Proc.new with no block shouldn't always warn
- I always thought Proc.new working without an explicit block was an unintended feature in MRI, and indeed fairly magic...
- 05:52 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14915: Deprecate String#crypt
- If we want to remove a feature, we deprecate and warn first, that has always been the case in MRI.
- 02:32 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15525: Complex(nil, exception: false) and Rational(nil, exception: false) raises an error
- Found by specs added in https://github.com/ruby/spec/pull/648
- 09:15 AM Ruby trunk Feature #6470 (Open): Make attr_accessor return the list of generated method
- @matz There are use cases, see https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/11539 and https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/11541.
- 05:46 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15408: Deprecate object_id and _id2ref
- @headius Would you like to start the deprecation of `ObjectSpace._id2ref` since you started this issue?
- 11:53 PM Ruby trunk Misc #15510: Easter egg in Thread.handle_interrupt
- `Integer` sure feels like a hack, but using `Thread.handle_interrupt(Object => :TimingSymbol)` makes some sense, and ...
- 12:27 PM Ruby trunk Misc #15462: DevelopersMeeting20190110Japan
- * [Bug #15497] Encoding of error messages should not depend on the locale encoding (eregon)
* The behavior is unin...
- 12:25 PM Ruby trunk Feature #2250 (Open): IO::for_fd() objects' finalization dangerously closes underlying fds
- Let me reopen this since the default is still dangerous and the original report is not solved.
Also available in: Atom