Eregon (Benoit Daloze)
- Login: Eregon
- Registered on: 07/30/2009
- Last connection: 06/16/2022
- 12:50 PM Ruby master Revision d3d5ef0c (git): Update to ruby/spec@ab32a1a
- 12:50 PM Ruby master Revision f616e816 (git): Update to ruby/mspec@78b5d86
- 04:40 PM Ruby master Revision 1f067e77 (git): Clarify documentation of Kernel#require_relative
- 02:06 PM Ruby master Feature #18159: Integrate functionality of dead_end gem into Ruby
- Adding `Exception#source_contents` or `code_location` (an object exposing everything needed) or even just `source_loc...
- 01:52 PM Ruby master Bug #17130: Method#super_method is broken for aliased methods
- @Dan0042 Indeed, here is another example, with an actual `super` call to prove what it calls:
- 01:45 PM Ruby master Feature #18831: Block argument to `yield`
- IMHO it would make sense to support it, since `Proc#call` already supports it.
- 10:48 AM Ruby master Misc #18836: DevMeeting-2022-07-21
- * [Bug #18832] Suspicious superclass mismatch (#18832) (eregon)
* OK to fix it? (i.e., don't look into included/pr...
- 10:45 AM Ruby master Feature #18832: Do not have class/module keywords consider ancestors of Object
- Yes, I think that's a great example why we should fix this.
Anyone should still be able to define a `Comment` (def...
- 09:49 AM Ruby master Feature #18832: Do not have class/module keywords consider ancestors of Object
- @fxn Yes, but that is too long. What I think is useful for the dev meeting is a snippet of a few lines, which represe...
- 05:13 PM Ruby master Feature #18832: Do not have class/module keywords consider ancestors of Object
- I agree we shouldn't look in modules prepended/included in Object, only look on the lexical parent itself (not its an...
Also available in: Atom