nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/27/2008
- Last connection: 09/17/2019
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 04/27/2008)
- Ruby master (Developer, 04/27/2008)
- Backport187 (Developer, 07/15/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport186 (Developer, 10/14/2009)
- Backport192 (Developer, 08/02/2010)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 06:16 AM Ruby master Revision 68ffb679 (git): Undefine DSUSP key
- Enable `Ctrl+Y`, which is bound with it by default on BSD-like
systems, for editing.
- 12:51 PM Ruby master Revision 3bb1162c (git): Folded files in gemspec
- 02:12 PM Ruby master Revision 3a3f48fb (git): Comment lines can be placed between fluent dot now
- 12:55 PM Ruby master Revision 751d4ab9 (git): Refine Timezone fixture
- 07:24 AM Ruby master Bug #16167 (Closed): make-snapshot does not work from fresh checkout
- Applied in changeset commit:git|6cad0644248d5acbaf3a2e8de4ff6d88b3dd2cb4.
Try to fetch commits notes to t...
- 07:23 AM Ruby master Bug #16167: make-snapshot does not work from fresh checkout
- vo.x (Vit Ondruch) wrote:
> So this is in line with the changes referred here, but I somehow fail to see why the ref...
- 07:23 AM Ruby master Revision 6cad0644 (git): Try to fetch commits notes to the source tree automatically
- [Bug #16167]
- 04:29 AM Ruby master Revision 44d59418 (git): rb_scan_args_count_lead: use arguments instead of magic numbers
- 02:22 AM Ruby master Revision df4a4bd8 (git): make-snapshot: export ChangeLog from srcdir
- 02:22 AM Ruby master Revision 585b15d7 (git): make-snapshot: no merge commits in ChangeLog
- Parents commit hashs in logs of merge commits are abbreviated to
necessary length depending on the repositories. Exc...
Also available in: Atom