Break up net/http.rb into individual files
The attached patch breaks up net/http.rb into individual files. Beyond addition of "Net::" for scoping only structural changes were made.
I only found uncommitted patches to net/http.rb that were submitted by me, and I think those patches may need some work, so I am fine breaking them for now.
Updated by mame (Yusuke Endoh) about 10 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Assigned
- Assignee set to drbrain (Eric Hodel)
I think you can commit it unless there is objection within a few days or a week.
Make sure "make check" is passed before a commit. Thanks!
Yusuke Endoh firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated by drbrain (Eric Hodel) about 10 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This issue was solved with changeset r35761.
Eric, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is greatly appreciated.
May Ruby be with you.
- lib/net/http.rb: Broke up Net::HTTP into individual files.
[ruby-trunk - Feature #6435]
- lib/net/http/backward.rb: ditto.
- lib/net/http/response.rb: ditto.
- lib/net/http/exceptions.rb: ditto.
- lib/net/http/responses.rb: ditto.
- lib/net/http/generic_request.rb: ditto.
- lib/net/http/header.rb: ditto.
- lib/net/http/request.rb: ditto.
- lib/net/http/proxy_delta.rb: ditto.
- lib/net/http/requests.rb: ditto.