test/unit/parallel.rb is an extension lib for parallel testing of test-all. To my knowledge it's for CRuby test-all, not a part of minitest, and not a part of test/unit at this moment. This would confuse users.
The file should be merged to minitest upstream if the author accepts, or we'd better move it to tools/ or something I think.
Actions #1 [ruby-core:42521]
Updated by naruse (Yui NARUSE) over 11 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Assigned
- Assignee set to sorah (Sorah Fukumori)
Actions #2 [ruby-core:52370]
Updated by ko1 (Koichi Sasada) over 10 years ago
- Target version changed from 2.0.0 to 2.6
What's the status of this issue?
Updated by naruse (Yui NARUSE) over 10 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
Actions #4 [ruby-core:62787]
Updated by hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA) about 9 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
I removed test-unit and minitest from bundled stdlib at #9711
Now, test-unit and minitest only used CRuby test-suites.