hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/26/2009
- Last connection: 09/06/2017
- 05:42 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14119 (Assigned): IPAddr#include? does not seem to support the subnet mask
- 05:07 PM Ruby trunk Revision 60778 (trunk): Bump rake-12.3.0 on bundled gems.
- 11:55 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14011 (Rejected): Appveyor failure - svn 60172 - ‘webrick: do not hang acceptor on slow TLS connections’
- 09:46 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13892 (Assigned): Matching the end of a string followed by an empty greedy regex and a word boundary (.*\b) fails in all versions >= 1.9
- This issue was fixed at Onigumo-6.1.4. We should merge it from upstream.
- 08:18 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13910 (Rejected): Seg Fault from require_relative
- 08:01 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13939 (Rejected): Ruby 2.4.2 has issue supporting Seattle.rb style for define_method
- 07:44 AM Ruby trunk Misc #13974: Make sure Unicode files are only downloaded once, not repeatedly, for continuous integration
- I confirmed that we didn't download unicode files on Travis CI.
- 07:12 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13984 (Assigned): BigDecimal should be immutable/frozen and return itself on #dup
- 07:08 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13284 (Assigned): IA64 ruby 2.4 miniruby segfault
- 07:05 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14011 (Assigned): Appveyor failure - svn 60172 - ‘webrick: do not hang acceptor on slow TLS connections’
Also available in: Atom