hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/26/2009
- Last connection: 09/06/2017
- 09:30 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8037 (Rejected): rdoc issues preventing docs generating after ruby was compiled
- https://github.com/ruby/rdoc/issues/193 and https://github.com/ruby/rdoc/issues/194 are already closed.
- 09:28 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11092 (Rejected): rdoc-generated *.gz files contain references to full path of the original, breaking rpmbuild
- https://github.com/ruby/rdoc/pull/341 was merged 1yr ago.
If you still have this problem, try with rdoc-6.0.0.beta...
- 08:52 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11310 (Closed): CSV::Table#to_csv should use concat not +
- applied at r59657
- 06:12 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8126 (Assigned): OpenSSL::SSL::SSLSocket does not define #recv and #send messages
- 06:00 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11365 (Assigned): Change Webrick to support SHA htpasswd files
- 06:00 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12130: WEBrick::HTTPProxy closes connection when the socket is not writable temporally
- > Eric
Could you review and handle this issue?
- 05:05 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13918: Appveyor failure - svn 59961 Use https instead of ftp for libffi downloading
- I added workaround used http at r59964.
I will investigate this later.
- 05:01 AM Ruby trunk Revision 59964 (trunk): Fixup r59961. Use http for libffi downloading.
- A few environments couldn't handle https download.
- 02:39 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13724 (Closed): make install does not install bundled gems
- Applied in changeset trunk|r59962.
Added documentaiton for installation of bundled ge...
- 02:39 AM Ruby trunk Revision 59962 (trunk): Added documentation
- Added documentaiton for installation of bundled gems.
Also available in: Atom