ko1 (Koichi Sasada)
- Login: ko1
- Registered on: 05/28/2008
- Last connection: 10/19/2021
- 01:18 AM Ruby master Revision 07b87f79 (git): add NEWS entries about debug.gem
- 05:11 AM Ruby master Feature #18020: Introduce `IO::Buffer` for fiber scheduler.
- Today we read the ticket (not all comments, sorry) and mame, ko1 has comment:
mame: I cannot understand what is fi...
- 04:46 AM Ruby master Feature #18083: Capture error in ensure block.
- Another proposal is change `$!` semantics to `begin/rescue/ensure' clause local.
Does it solve the issues?
- 04:20 AM Ruby master Feature #18035: Introduce general model/semantic for immutable by default.
- ioquatix (Samuel Williams) wrote in #note-17:
> @ko1 changed `Process::Status` to be frozen by default. What is the ...
- 02:22 PM Ruby master Revision f2ca6526 (git): debug.gem v1.2.4
- This version fixes test failures on MacOS enviornment.
- 05:58 AM Ruby master Revision 0553494a (git): debug.gem 1.2.3
- This version uses tempdir instead of homedir to store UNIX domain
- 08:18 PM Ruby master Feature #18239: Variable Width Allocation: Strings
- Ah, fool question. Sorry. It was arguments on rdoc benchmark (I misunderstood that it is for general characteristics).
- 08:15 PM Ruby master Feature #18239: Variable Width Allocation: Strings
- > The performance decrease is small but the memory decrease is large.
Sorry, which results do you say? rdoc genera...
- 07:16 PM Ruby master Feature #18239: Variable Width Allocation: Strings
- * Performance:
* P4. `GC.compact` can be slower than FWA because it should be copy the body. But maybe it is not a...
- 07:09 PM Ruby master Feature #18239: Variable Width Allocation: Strings
- Thank you for your reply.
peterzhu2118 (Peter Zhu) wrote in #note-3:
> - The RString layout does not change much....
Also available in: Atom