win32 debug build broken
Compilation of ext/bigdecimal/bigdecimal.c fails when being compiled with nmake and debug flags.
nmake DEBUGFLAGS="-ZI -MDd" OPTFLAGS="-Od"
Everything would compile.
Compilation fails when it gets to compiling ext/bigdecimal/bigdecimal.c
The issue is related to an undefined variable 'gfDebug'.
Uncomment line 1961 and change it to:
static int gfDebug = 0; /* Debug switch */
Updated by jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) 9 months ago
- Backport set to 2.5: UNKNOWN, 2.6: UNKNOWN
- ruby -v set to ruby 1.8.7 (2009-04-08 patchlevel 160) [i386-mswin32_80]
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- Description updated (diff)
- Project changed from Backport186 to Ruby master
- Tracker changed from Backport to Bug