wyhaines (Kirk Haines)
- Login: wyhaines
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/16/2009
- Last connection: 04/19/2021
- 02:00 AM Ruby master Bug #17675: StringIO#each_byte doesn't check for readabilty while iterating
- The PR is:
- 01:48 AM Ruby master Bug #17675 (Closed): StringIO#each_byte doesn't check for readabilty while iterating
- Bug #17661 is a failure to check readability on `each_byte` of an IO, causing a segmentation fault.
StringIO has a...
- 12:55 AM Ruby master Bug #17661: IO#each will segfault when if file is closed inside an `each_byte` block
- Aaron filed this bug on my behalf, as I was having issues with my account. Those issues appear to be issues no more, ...
- 04:31 PM Ruby master Feature #14718: Use jemalloc by default?
- mperham (Mike Perham) wrote:
> Shyouhei, I'm very happy with only the change in default. I believe that will signif...
- 10:25 PM Ruby master Feature #13943: Use unpack1 instead of unpack(template) in erb.rb
- It should implicitly be faster, as it avoids the array creation, insertion, and dereferencing that occurs with:
- 02:19 AM Ruby master Bug #13865 (Closed): Triggered segfault, on Ruby2.4/OSX.
- Per your request, I have closed this.
- 03:53 PM Ruby master Feature #5097: Supported platforms of Ruby 1.9.3
- On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 8:52 PM, Yui NARUSE <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> * Ubuntu
I can volunteer to help ...
- 09:23 AM Ruby master Feature #5056: About 1.9 EOL
- If 2.0 is just a lot compatible iteration of 1.9.3, and could just as easily
be called 1.9.4, then why not just ca...
- 03:24 AM Ruby master Bug #4403: require command loads file twice when required symlink or file under directory which is symlink (symbolic link)
On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 7:48 AM, Robert Pankowecki
> Bug #4403: require comm...
- 11:07 PM Backport187 Backport #3883: cannot build ruby_1_8_6 on windows
Thank you. I will apply this and release p421 today.
Also available in: Atom