wyhaines (Kirk Haines)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/16/2009
- Last connection: 09/27/2017
- 10:25 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13943: Use unpack1 instead of unpack(template) in erb.rb
- It should implicitly be faster, as it avoids the array creation, insertion, and dereferencing that occurs with:
- 02:19 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13865 (Closed): Triggered segfault, on Ruby2.4/OSX.
- Per your request, I have closed this.
- 03:53 PM Ruby trunk Feature #5097: Supported platforms of Ruby 1.9.3
- On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 8:52 PM, Yui NARUSE <email@example.com> wrote:
> * Ubuntu
I can volunteer to help ...
- 09:23 AM Ruby trunk Feature #5056: About 1.9 EOL
- If 2.0 is just a lot compatible iteration of 1.9.3, and could just as easily
be called 1.9.4, then why not just ca...
- 03:24 AM Ruby trunk Bug #4403: require command loads file twice when required symlink or file under directory which is symlink (symbolic link)
On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 7:48 AM, Robert Pankowecki
> Bug #4403: require comm...
- 08:55 AM Ruby trunk Feature #2022: Patch for openssl-1.0
Thanks. I will take a look at it very soon.
- 02:55 AM Ruby trunk Feature #1811: Default BasicSocket.do_not_reverse_lookup to true
This seems completely reasonable to me. Most serious networking code
is going to disable the reverse DNS loo...
Also available in: Atom