shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe)
- Login: shyouhei
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/05/2008
- Last connection: 12/02/2020
|Ruby 1.8||Developer, Release Manager||05/05/2008|
- 01:48 AM Ruby master Bug #17360 (Rejected): Objects disappear from ObjectSpace after using Ractor
- Yes this is an intentional behaviour as of 3.0. Currently Ractor and ObjectSpace do not interface well. You cannot ...
- 03:47 AM Ruby master Revision 43b95baf (git): delete deprecated IO-like methods
- This commit deletes
have been deprecated sin...
- 03:07 AM Ruby master Revision 84eb2bfa (git): include/ruby/internal/xmalloc.h: add doxygen
- Thought it was not a bad idea to document these CAPI. [ci skip]
- 11:17 AM Ruby master Revision 12a121cc (git): ENV.index: delete
- Has been deprecated since 373282f6656d3d3d989d261e7a95f8e81b5c9712.
- 10:28 PM Ruby master Feature #17356: Alignment of memory allocated through Fiddle struct's malloc
- My proposal I wrote in #note-1 is basically the same as @kou’s in #note-5. I think it’s quite possible to add such t...
- 12:45 PM Ruby master Feature #17356: Alignment of memory allocated through Fiddle struct's malloc
- Sadly that has portability issues. It is not always possible to pass a pointer returned from aligned_alloc to reallo...
- 12:29 AM Ruby master Feature #17356: Alignment of memory allocated through Fiddle struct's malloc
- You mean the `configure` script we ship along with ruby? I don't think it's a good idea to a add parameter there (too...
- 03:23 AM Ruby master Feature #17307: A way to mark C extensions as thread-safe, Ractor-safe, or unsafe
- Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote in #note-17:
> shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe) wrote in #note-16:
> > This is not what I kno...
- 07:26 AM Ruby master Feature #17342: Hash#fetch_set
- +1 for the feature. I have had chances to write what is proposed here several times.
marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafort...
- 10:47 PM Ruby master Feature #17307: A way to mark C extensions as thread-safe, Ractor-safe, or unsafe
- Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote in #note-15:
> shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe) wrote in #note-14:
> > Am I missing something...
Also available in: Atom