shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe)
- Login: shyouhei
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/05/2008
- Last connection: 10/03/2022
|Ruby 1.8||Developer, Release Manager||05/05/2008|
- 12:50 AM Ruby master Misc #19035 (Third Party's Issue): Change of have_header behaviour between 3.0 and 3.1 causes problems for C++ extensions
- I'm sorry that this feature is totally undocumented: there is `MakeMakefile["C++"]` which uses C++'s toolchain compil...
- 02:44 AM Ruby master Revision 0cd86ffb (git): avoid ANYARGS
- Use macro instead of a static functon. This isn't very amusing but
doing this wihtout a macro (is possibe but) seems...
- 02:44 AM Ruby master Revision 2f8012c9 (git): rb_define_method: dedicated overload for rb_f_notimplement
- rb_f_notimplement was type-compatible with VALUE(*)(ANYARGS), but not
any longer in C23. Provide a dedicated path fo...
- 02:44 AM Ruby master Revision 8a577cbc (git): cref_replace_with_duplicated_cref_each_frame: returns a pointer
- Why use FALSE here?
- 02:44 AM Ruby master Revision 4e64edb6 (git): vm_method_cfunc_is: get rid of ANYARGS
- ANYARGS-ed function prototypes are basically prohibited in C23.
Use __attribute__((__transparent_union__)) instead.
- 02:44 AM Ruby master Revision ec5798d2 (git): type pun rb_f_notimplement
- Other functions are already type-punned elsewhere. rb_f_notimplement is
the only exceptional function that appear li...
- 02:44 AM Ruby master Revision 77c61ae3 (git): cc_new: vm_ci_new's 4th argument is a pointer
- Don't pass boolean.
- 02:44 AM Ruby master Revision 45741918 (git): reserved_word: just use gperf 3.1 declaration
- The reason why this was commented out was because of gperf 3.0 vs 3.1
differences (see [Feature #13883]). Five years...
- 02:44 AM Ruby master Revision 437800d3 (git): getenv: is in stdlib.h
- getenv is a very basic function that has been in stdlib.h since
ISO/IEC 9899:1990. There is absolutely zero need for...
- 02:44 AM Ruby master Revision 7060b23f (git): proper function prototypes for openssl
- Just to reroute compiler warnings.
Also available in: Atom