shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe)
- Login: shyouhei
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/05/2008
- Last connection: 06/17/2022
|Ruby 1.8||Developer, Release Manager||05/05/2008|
- 12:28 AM Ruby master Bug #14246: Inconsistent C source code indentation
- ioquatix (Samuel Williams) wrote in #note-16:
> Does this policy apply to the formatting of default gems too?
- 12:21 AM Ruby master Bug #18881: IO#read_nonblock raises IOError when called following buffered character IO
- Not looking at the implementation but sounds like an issue of Linux side to me. The error message seems intentional.
- 06:30 AM Ruby master Revision 7ef67bf9 (git): [CI] add gcc-12
- 01:26 AM Ruby master Feature #18839: Drop support for gcc 3
- +1, it's hard to have a working gcc-3 environment nowadays.
- 08:04 AM Ruby master Feature #14602: Version of dig that raises error if a key is not present
- mame (Yusuke Endoh) wrote in #note-14:
> shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe) wrote in #note-13:
> > Doesn't interface with Ar...
- 06:18 AM Ruby master Feature #14602: Version of dig that raises error if a key is not present
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote in #note-12:
> [:name, :middle].inject(hash, :fetch) # raises KeyError (key...
- 01:43 AM Ruby master Bug #18777 (Closed): NDEBUG macro defined after including ruby.h
- This is intentional. Devs hate assertions. See also https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/16837 .
- 05:59 AM Ruby master Revision dcc42d46 (git): [Doc] correct my understanding about nonblocking mode
- I was wrong. Nonblocking mode nowadays does not interface with
IO#read. Document updated. [ci skip]
- 07:05 AM Ruby master Revision 4a4c1d69 (git): [CI] resort to clang-14 (#5824)
- * [CI] resort to clang-14
Clang 15 + --std=c2x combination seems actively developed now.
Might better wait for them ...
- 09:05 AM Ruby master Misc #18726: CI Error on c99 and c2x
- alanwu (Alan Wu) wrote in #note-8:
> I feel that C2X with
> pre-release versions of Clang is too much of a moving t...
Also available in: Atom