shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/05/2008
- Last connection: 05/17/2019
- Backport192 (Developer, 08/02/2010)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, Release Manager, 05/05/2008)
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 05/05/2008)
- Backport187 (Manager, Developer, 06/03/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Backport186 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 07:28 AM Ruby trunk Feature #1153 (Closed): Enumerable#uniq
- This is accepted & implemented as per #11090.
- 07:23 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15123: Enumerable#compact proposal
- Just leaving a comment that I wanted this method in my pet project just now. So +1.
- 12:14 AM Ruby trunk Misc #15782: DevelopersMeeting20190522Japan
- * [Feature #14915] Deprecate String#crypt
- Is anybody against adding warning?
- 05:19 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15850 (Open): Deprecate and remove optparse/ac
- - It seems not maintained since forever.
- Not documented in any form.
- I have never seen someone actually using i...
- 02:50 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15847: SecureRandom#gen_random becomes private after first invocation
- Thank you for reporting! It was my fault. have just pushed a fix.
- 02:47 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15847 (Closed): SecureRandom#gen_random becomes private after first invocation
- Applied in changeset commit:git|5bab1304af25a843728dbcd2f3594913740aecb0.
fix visibility of SecureRandom....
- 02:44 AM Ruby trunk Revision 5bab1304 (git): fix visibility of SecureRandom.gen_random
- Aliasing a method preserves its visibility. These aliases turn
formerly-public methods into private. Should make th...
- 02:21 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9456: Include bin/racc with ruby
- hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA) wrote:
> I update the license of Ruby to racc upstream
How dare you can do such thing? Do...
- 12:52 PM Ruby trunk Revision 34e1079a (git): glibc says memcpy cannot take NULL
- At least since 2004, glibc's <string.h> annotates memcpy as
__attribute__((__nonnull__)). This basedir is passed to ...
- 12:52 PM Ruby trunk Revision f95f07da (git): avoid passing NULL to memset
- `GC::Profiler.enable; GC::Profiler.clear` tries to clear
objspace->profile.records but it has never been allocated be...
Also available in: Atom