shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/05/2008
- Last connection: 10/07/2019
- Backport192 (Developer, 08/02/2010)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, Release Manager, 05/05/2008)
- Ruby master (Developer, 05/05/2008)
- Backport187 (Manager, Developer, 06/03/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Backport186 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 06:54 AM Ruby master Revision 7608baf9 (git): re-add function prototypes
- This commit reverts a part of 0e8219f591f3f17cb7ee361e8a60dbef08145883
which broke icc. See also https://rubyci.org/...
- 02:05 AM Ruby master Bug #16352: Marshal limit of >= 2 GiB
- This behaviour has been there since the beginning. No ruby version since 0.49 has successfully dumped such long stri...
- 04:56 AM Ruby master Revision f6239ce0 (git): peep-hole optimize VM instructions
- Some minor optimizations.
- 03:36 AM Ruby master Revision 0e8219f5 (git): make functions static
- These functions are used from within a compilation unit so we can
make them static, for better binary size. This cha...
- 09:28 AM Ruby master Revision 7a9b2039 (git): delete unused codes
- Suppress compiler warnings.
- 01:43 AM Ruby master Feature #16345: Don't emit deprecation warnings by default.
- In short: yes, warn iff not seen before can be an acceptable option.
jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) wrote:
> The log...
- 11:35 AM Ruby master Revision c9ffe751 (git): delete unused functions
- Looking at the list of symbols inside of libruby-static.a, I found
hundreds of functions that are defined, but used f...
- 07:13 AM Ruby master Feature #16345: Don't emit deprecation warnings by default.
- jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) wrote:
> If an application generates 2 million warnings on Ruby 2.7, that's a huge indic...
- 01:37 AM Ruby master Feature #16345: Don't emit deprecation warnings by default.
- Re: "Don't emit deprecation warnings by default" part of this proposal
I'm for this. The idea is that while we (r...
- 07:17 AM Ruby master Revision 14db6350 (git): add NEWS about _1 as a local variable [ci skip]
Also available in: Atom