shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe)
- Login: shyouhei
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/05/2008
- Last connection: 09/19/2020
|Ruby 1.8||Developer, Release Manager||05/05/2008|
- 12:11 AM Ruby master Feature #17170 (Feedback): Numeric.zero, Numeric.one
% rbenv exec irb
irb(main):001:0> require 'bigdecimal'
irb(main):002:0> require 'bigdecimal/util'...
- 01:29 AM Ruby master Bug #17159: extend `define_method` for Ractor
- ### The reason I use `#define_method` (4)
I sometimes use it to alias _a part_ of a module, like this:
- 10:02 AM Ruby master Revision 19917d45 (git): .github: try GitHub Container Registry
- It is natural for a CI running on GitHub to use GitHub's facility.
See also https://github.blog/2020-09-01-introduci...
- 12:10 AM Ruby master Feature #17147 (Feedback): New method to get frozen strings from String objects
- Not also sure if String#-@ saves the OP’s situation, though. The method dedups string contents but has nothing to do...
- 07:56 AM Ruby master Feature #17147: New method to get frozen strings from String objects
- Understand the needs. Not sure if what is needed is actually the concept called “frozen” though.
- 06:14 AM Ruby master Revision 50b18e81 (git): configure: detect that there is no g++
- AC_PROG_CXX checks for several C++ compilers INCLUDING g++. When none
of them were found it sets the CXX variable to...
- 02:05 AM Ruby master Revision b01d852c (git): congigure.ac: favour gcc on Linux
- Requested by Naruse.
- 09:10 AM Ruby master Feature #17125 (Closed): Remove Thread.exclusive
- Applied in changeset commit:git|b674fc9ca2498d55c7e4f91592279eb985b8bea1.
- 09:08 AM Ruby master Revision b674fc9c (git): Thread.exclusive: delete
- Has been deprecated since 2069c9e031fc968d6d3d0fe30a9316851e4d91d8.
- 01:15 AM Ruby master Feature #17135 (Assigned): Improve performance of Integer#size method
- The patch looks good to me. HOWEVER, let me -1 this.
Integer#size HAS to be as fast as what is proposed here, witho...
Also available in: Atom