File.join repeats recursive array contents
This was fixed for Array#join, see [ruby-dev:37019].
$ ruby1.8 -v
ruby 1.8.8dev (2009-04-28 revision 23305) [i386-darwin9.6.0]
$ ruby1.8 file.rb
$ cat file.rb
a = ["a", "b"]
a << a
Behavior on 1.8.6, 1.8.7, 1.8.8 and 1.9 is the same.
Updated by jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) 5 months ago
- Backport set to 2.5: UNKNOWN, 2.6: UNKNOWN
- ruby -v set to ruby 1.8.8dev (2009-04-28 revision 23305) [i386-darwin9.6.0]
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- Description updated (diff)
- Project changed from Backport186 to Ruby master
- Tracker changed from Backport to Bug