Update documentation for literal syntax to reflect the fact that symbols are GC-ed
The existing doc warns that symbols are not GC-ed. However, this is not true anymore for 2.2.
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset r49056.
literals.rdoc: Update for symbol literals
- doc/syntax/literals.rdoc (Symbols): now Symbols created by
interpolation can be garbage collected. patch by Yihang Ho in
[ruby-core:67194]. [Bug #10671]
- Backport changed from 2.0.0: UNKNOWN, 2.1: UNKNOWN, 2.2: UNKNOWN to 2.0.0: DONTNEED, 2.1: DONTNEED, 2.2: REQUIRED
- Backport changed from 2.0.0: DONTNEED, 2.1: DONTNEED, 2.2: REQUIRED to 2.0.0: DONTNEED, 2.1: DONTNEED, 2.2: DONE
ruby_2_2 r49375 merged revision(s) 49056.
Also available in: Atom