zzak (zzak _)
- Login: zzak
- Registered on: 08/20/2010
- Last connection: 11/26/2023
- 12:15 AM Ruby master Bug #19914 (Feedback): RDoc :method: directives swallowed by immediate private keyword
- @jonathanhefner Recently discovered this bug in RDoc and fixed it in Rails, so I'm reporting it here on their behalf....
- 08:54 AM Ruby master Revision 80dfe2bc (git): [ruby/rdoc] Fix missing closing colon for `:notnew:`
- 07:39 AM Ruby master Revision 8b2884c0 (git): [ruby/rdoc] Isolate root dir if specified
- This ensures only files from the root directory are chosen, in order to allow a clean build from outside the source d...
- 11:09 PM Ruby master Revision 773d56b1 (git): [ruby/rdoc] Add test coverage for -C flag
- 11:09 PM Ruby master Revision b171e997 (git): [ruby/rdoc] Actually execute RDoc document task for coverage
- 11:41 PM Ruby master Revision e04d20bc (git): [ruby/rdoc] Add rdoc:coverage default task
- 11:41 PM Ruby master Revision da9ee7bc (git): [ruby/rdoc] Add newline before return
Co-authored-by: Olle Jonsson <email@example.com>
- 07:40 AM Ruby master Bug #19337 (Closed): What is the difference between "default" gems and "bundled" gems?
- Although I found [some answers](https://nts.strzibny.name/ruby-stdlib-default-bundled-gems/) on the [internet](https:...
- 01:05 AM Ruby master Bug #19285 (Third Party's Issue): (docs.rlo) Split stdlib and core documents
- It seems we merge all of the docs for stdlib and core into one for docs.ruby-lang.org, this creates weirdness like [K...
- 08:56 AM Ruby master Bug #19230: The openssl backend of securerandom is no longer needed
- Good catch!
I did a quick GitHub search to see if anyone might be calling this method directly, but given it's pri...
Also available in: Atom