janfri (Jan Friedrich)
- Login: janfri
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/26/2009
- Last connection: 02/20/2020
- 06:54 AM Ruby master Feature #16104: Introduce merge_if and merge_if!
- akash (Akash Gupta) wrote:
> The method `merge_if` / `merge_if!` will merge the passed hash in parameter only if the...
- 04:35 PM Ruby master Feature #4475: default variable name for parameter
- I like the ampersand prefix of Elixir:
Enum.map [1, 2, 3], &(&1 + 2) # => [3, 4, 5]
Enum.reduce [1, 2,...
- 03:04 PM Ruby master Feature #15526: New way to destruct an object hash
- zverok (Victor Shepelev) wrote:
> 1) Ruby has very consistent "argument **deconstruction**" rules. Basically, "it is...
- 10:32 AM Ruby master Feature #11076: Enumerable method count_by
- Just my 2 cents: I'm not a native English speaker. Never heard the word "tally" before. So I would never remember it ...
- 08:47 AM Ruby master Feature #15393: Add compilation flags to freeze Array and Hash literals
- shan (Shannon Skipper) wrote:
> I had the same thought as shevy, that it'd be nice to have a:
> ~~~ ruby
> # f...
- 10:52 AM Ruby master Misc #15342: DevelopersMeeting20181212Japan
- * [Feature #10771] An easy way to get the source location of a constant
- 08:54 AM Ruby master Feature #15236: add support for hash shorthand
- matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote:
- 11:37 AM Ruby master Feature #11076: Enumerable method count_by
- As Naruse in DevelopersMeeting20180809 mentioned: It is a histogram function.
How about ```histogram_by``` (and for ...
- 08:36 AM Ruby master Bug #14747: uninitialized constant Gem::PathSupport
- duerst (Martin Dürst) wrote:
> I have been able to 'solve' this problem by adding
> require 'rubygems/path-s...
- 02:29 PM Ruby master Feature #14672: Introduce a Date.safe_parse method
- Why not just use a one line rescue?
Date.parse(some_value) rescue Date.new(2018,1,1)
It shows IMHO t...
Also available in: Atom