open-uri meta_add_field method removed
In the fix for bug #4964 the method Meta#meta_add_field(name, value) was removed and replaced with meta_add_field2(name, values) Note plural!
This breaks code that uses meta_add_field. e.g. HTTPClient.
The fix is to re-implement meta_add_field using meta_add_field2
Updated by naruse (Yui NARUSE) about 10 years ago
- Category set to lib
- Status changed from Open to Assigned
- Assignee set to akr (Akira Tanaka)
- Target version set to 2.1.0
- Backport changed from 1.9.3: UNKNOWN, 2.0.0: UNKNOWN to 1.9.3: DONTNEED, 2.0.0: DONTNEED
How do you think, akr?
Updated by akr (Akira Tanaka) about 10 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100