tad (Tadashi Saito)
- Login: tad
- Registered on: 07/28/2008
- Last connection: 06/10/2023
- 04:58 AM Ruby master Bug #15819: cannot read document of File::NULL with "ri File::NULL"
- When I type `ri File::NULL`, got
> Nothing known about File::NULL
> Did you mean? File::Stat
* `ruby -...
- 04:50 AM Ruby master Bug #15819 (Closed): cannot read document of File::NULL with "ri File::NULL"
- 04:31 AM Ruby master Feature #15814: Capturing variable in case-when branches
- What is the relationship with #14912 that already committed?
- 11:59 PM Ruby master Feature #15626: Manual Compaction for MRI's GC (`GC.compact`)
- Really interesting, but what are the benefits for users who writes Ruby?
Did the Rails app get faster enough? Or ...
- 02:20 PM Ruby master Feature #15590: Add dups to Array to find duplicates
- How about `Set#add?` ?
a = ["Tokyo", "Paris", "London", "Miami", "Paris", "Orlando", "Du...
- 05:50 AM Ruby master Bug #15469: Ruby2.6 included `bundler` does not handle specified `csv` gem.
- I could reproduce too with "Test code".
Also, I could reproduce with simpler code below.
- 08:52 AM Ruby master Feature #12275: String unescape
- I committed this under the approval of @naruse . https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/1765#pullrequestreview-83409358
- 08:44 PM Ruby master Feature #12275: String unescape
- Thanks to shyouhei, mame, and especially naruse, I was able to brush up the patch.
v3.patch is attached. Improvemen...
- 06:05 PM Ruby master Feature #12275: String unescape
- I updated patch as v2.patch to satisfy 3 points that mentioned in [note-15](https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/12275#n...
- 11:07 AM Ruby master Feature #12275: String unescape
- A few days ago, I attended at Ruby developers' meeting.
We concluded that the implementation is immature, so I need ...
Also available in: Atom