edk750 (Eddy Kim)
- Login: edk750
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/17/2014
- Last connection: 01/30/2015
- 01:17 AM Ruby master Bug #10613: SNI is not optional when using TLS
- Hi, any feedback on this?
The patch adds the ability to turn off SNI triggering behavior, but by default it contin...
- 11:02 PM Ruby master Bug #10613: SNI is not optional when using TLS
- sorry, this was my first ticket, so didn't see the bug reporting guidelines until now:
ruby 1.9.3p484 (2013-11-22 ...
- 10:48 PM Ruby master Bug #10613 (Closed): SNI is not optional when using TLS
- If ruby is using openssl with TLS extensions, and we attempt to connect to a server which supports TLS, but not SNI, ...
Also available in: Atom