ThomasDickey (Thomas dickey)
- Login: ThomasDickey
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/15/2012
- Last connection: 07/20/2013
- 08:41 PM Ruby master Bug #8659: Curses::Window#bkgdset does not handle color correctly
- agree: not just ncurses, but any implementation of SVr4 or X/Open curses will use >8 bits for chtype.
8-bit values w...
- 07:43 PM Ruby master Feature #6735: curses: support linking against pdcurses
- I cannot account for the developer's failure to compile ncurses, since he's
never provided a bug report. However, i...
- 09:54 AM Ruby master Feature #6735: curses: support linking against pdcurses
- Actually the page on gnu.org is a copy (with some minor changes) of the file on my site.
I see that my faq didn't pr...
- 07:44 PM Ruby master Feature #6735: curses: support linking against pdcurses
- Actually, ncurses is "available" for Windows in the sense that it builds and
works there, using MinGW.
Also available in: Atom