sdaubert (Sylvain Daubert)
- Login: sdaubert
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/07/2011
- Last connection: 07/05/2018
- 06:32 PM Ruby master Feature #14887: Array#delete_if does not use #delete
- marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune) wrote:
> You probably meant "... call #delete_at in the background".
- 06:03 PM Ruby master Feature #14887: Array#delete_if does not use #delete
- I didn't think to enumerators...
Yes, #delete_at is a better choice than #delete, didn't think to it neither...
- 09:50 AM Ruby master Feature #14887 (Closed): Array#delete_if does not use #delete
- When a class inherits from Array, and its #delete methods is modified, #delete_if and #reject! do not call this metho...
- 07:25 PM Ruby master Feature #10452 (Closed): Add documentation for Digest
- * ext/digest/digest.c:
- remove HMAC from list of digest algorithms,
- add MD5 in list of digest algorithms,
- 04:30 AM Ruby master Feature #5481: Gemifying Ruby standard library
- trans (Thomas Sawyer) wrote:
> Why keep the source code in the Ruby repository at all? Development occurs at the lib...
- 03:05 AM Ruby master Feature #6362: Modular exponentiation/inverse
- +1 : very helpful for cryptographic stuffs.
- 03:03 AM Ruby master Feature #6361: Bitwise string operations
- +1 : I use them every day.
- 04:12 AM Ruby master Feature #5623: [PATCH] Update documentation for Complex
- I marked each deprecated because there is ...
- 02:26 AM Ruby master Bug #5709 (Closed): Improve Regexp documentation
- Improve Regexp documentation:
* add a section to explain differences between =~ operator and #match
* in Options se...
- 11:44 PM Ruby master Feature #5623 (Closed): [PATCH] Update documentation for Complex
- Add documentation to Complex
Also available in: Atom