jrochkind (jonathan rochkind)
- Login: jrochkind
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/26/2011
- Last connection: 04/27/2022
- 05:30 PM Ruby master Feature #18757: Introduce %R percent literal for anchored regular expression patterns
- I do find \A and \z cumbersome and confusing for a common use case. (You didn't mention the need to avoid getting con...
- 02:03 PM Ruby master Feature #12745: String#(g)sub(!) should pass a MatchData to the block, not a String
- I would love to see this resurrected.
If you want the MatchData in a gsub block, at first it looks like you can j...
- 03:07 PM Ruby master Feature #16986: Anonymous Struct literal
- Why is more special syntax needed, when it can just be a method?
- 05:33 PM Ruby master Bug #16497: StringIO#internal_encoding is broken (more severely in 2.7)
- StringIO has been documented for a while to *ignore* it's own internal encoding, but respect it's own external encodi...
- 03:16 AM Ruby master Bug #16497: StringIO#internal_encoding is broken (more severely in 2.7)
- Note the StringIO is _not_ transcoding. it is simply changing the encoding "tagging" of the String without changing a...
- 01:01 PM Ruby master Feature #14594: Rethink yield_self's name
- I'm concerned that `then` is used in Promises, and is already in use in many promise-implementing libraries, includin...
- 10:29 PM Ruby master Bug #14403: Crash and coredump (Stack consistency error) on ruby 2.5.0
- Hello, can you explain why this issue closed?
I hope it is seen as a bug? While small changes make it not reprod...
- 06:07 PM Ruby master Bug #14402: Crash and coredump (Stack consistency error) on ruby 2.5.0
- Sorry accidentally double-reported, the issue tracker gave me an error on first submit and I thought it hadn't been s...
- 04:40 PM Ruby master Bug #14403: Crash and coredump (Stack consistency error) on ruby 2.5.0
- Oops, sorry, somehow missed reproduction script in the original report, here it is:
- 04:39 PM Ruby master Bug #14403 (Closed): Crash and coredump (Stack consistency error) on ruby 2.5.0
- This reproduction script seems to make no sense, because it's extracted from an actual program where I encountered th...
Also available in: Atom