Hanmac (Hans Mackowiak)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/14/2011
- Last connection: 11/14/2018
- 02:10 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15301: Symbol#call, returning method bound with arguments
- I once had a similar script (> 3 years old), but i extened it to be chainable
- 02:33 PM Ruby trunk Feature #4475: default variable name for parameter
- shevegen (Robert A. Heiler) wrote:
> The first variant, aka the variant with "x", or any other single letter, includ...
- 08:19 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15240: Set operations check for is_a?(Set), rather than allowing duck typing
- i didn't looked yet how Set is implemented, is it ruby code only or does it has some C coded parts too?
if it has ...
- 09:23 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15211: Integer.try_convert
- I don't know about the other try_convert
how does Ruby react if you try to overwrite the try_convert from the ruby...
- 09:56 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15118: Method  & = does not respect frozen_string_literal: true comment
- @nobu : should this ticket be closed or not yet?
it seems fixed in 64745
- 09:07 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15027: When Struct#each method is overriden Struct#select and Struct#to_a use wrong collections
- @matz: is the patch from Nobu good enough?
- 05:49 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15030: Have T_INTEGER constant for checking Integer types in C API
- hm that is not that easy, while `Fixnum` and `Bignum` are deprecated on the ruby side,
on the C side they still exis...
- 12:36 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15027: When Struct#each method is overriden Struct#select and Struct#to_a use wrong collections
- as a middle way, can't we just do the "is overwritten by user" check?
i think i have seen it on other classes like A...
- 02:16 PM Ruby trunk Misc #15007: Let all Init_xxx and extension APIs frequently called from init code paths be considered cold
- what happens when i would call such cold function outside of Init_xxx ?
what functions in my own binding should be...
- 10:13 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15001: Peek causes cursor to advance when enumerating the lines of a file
- i think the problem is that String Enumerations are rewindable while on the IO/File it is not
Also available in: Atom