sz (Sandor Szücs)
- Login: sz
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/07/2008
- Last connection: 12/12/2013
- 05:47 AM Ruby master Bug #9243 (Closed): DOC fix example key exchane using DH
- Please apply patch file, thanks
- 06:36 AM Ruby master Bug #4823 (Closed): [doc] monitor
- Improved monitor.rb doc a bit.
- 03:34 AM Ruby master Bug #4767 (Closed): [doc] lib/mathn
- Enhanced documentation for mathn.
- 08:50 PM Ruby master Bug #4753 (Closed): [doc] ipaddr
- doc for constants and methods
- 07:38 PM Ruby master Bug #4752 (Closed): [doc] forwardable def_delegator
- Explained parameters of def_delegator and added a simple example.
- 01:52 AM Ruby master Bug #4727 (Closed): [doc] lib/cmath
- Beware that there are 2 other patches related to cmath in redmine:
- 01:46 AM Ruby master Bug #4726 (Closed): [doc] benchmark.rb
- Maybe you find it not useful, but to open up internals it would be nice to print internal docs.
This patch just re...
- 01:36 AM Ruby master Bug #4725 (Closed): [doc] webrick/compat.rb
- Docs for lib/webrick/compat.rb
Ruby 1.9.3 Documentation Challenge.
- 10:06 PM Ruby master Bug #1225 (Closed): Curses::getmouse
To reproduce, try:
$ ruby19 -rcurses -e 'Curses::getmouse'
Command output is attached.
Also available in: Atom