jonathanhefner (Jonathan Hefner)
- Login: jonathanhefner
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/30/2019
- Last connection: 01/25/2020
- 05:43 PM Ruby master Bug #15661: Disallow concurrent Dir.chdir with block
- Although raising an error can be helpful for discovering buggy code, it prevents calling arbitrary third-party code f...
- 09:01 PM Ruby master Feature #16745 (Open): Improving Date and DateTime comparison
- Currently, when a Date and DateTime are compared, the Date is treated as a DateTime with time "00:00:00 +0000". This...
- 09:24 PM Ruby master Feature #13067: TrueClass,FalseClass to provide `===` to match truthy/falsy values.
- Although I like the minimalism and cleverness of `:itself.to_proc`, I don't think it reads as nicely. It also does n...
- 08:00 PM Ruby master Feature #12624: !== (other)
- Recently, I had a use case for this. I was writing an assertion helper method which accepts a comparison operator (e...
- 07:23 PM Ruby master Feature #12047: Set#=== (aliased to include?)
- This was added in Ruby 2.5, so I think this issue can be closed.
- 07:38 PM Ruby master Feature #16374: Object#nullify to provide scalars with the effect similar to Enumerable#reject
- This is an interesting idea. It is like a generalized version of Active Support's [`Object#presence`](https://api.r...
- 07:21 PM Ruby master Feature #16379: Backporting ... to Ruby 2.4 - 2.6 and pass_keywords
- Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote:
> I've heard quite a few people saying that backporting `...` to Ruby 2.4-2.6 would be...
- 08:34 PM Ruby master Feature #16146: Array .difference allow custom comparison
- duerst (Martin Dürst) wrote:
> In my sentence above, 'that' refers to 'an O(n) implementation'. Naive implementation...
- 09:13 PM Ruby master Misc #16262: DevelopersMeeting20191128Japan
- * [Feature #15323] Enumerable#filter_map
* This feature has already been merged, but there may have been some conf...
- 08:57 PM Ruby master Feature #15899: String#before and String#after
- I use monkey-patched versions of these in many of my Ruby scripts. They have a few benefits vs. the alternatives:
Also available in: Atom