extrowerk (Zoltán Mizsei)
- Login: extrowerk
- Registered on: 04/23/2019
- Last connection: 05/05/2019
- 05:16 PM Ruby master Bug #15828: DOTfiles and DOTfolders aren't allowed in $HOME folder on Haiku
- We need something along theese lines, but integrated as default in ruby:
rubver=`ruby --version | cut -d" " -...
- 04:23 PM Ruby master Bug #15828 (Closed): DOTfiles and DOTfolders aren't allowed in $HOME folder on Haiku
- According to the guidelines, no program should create any file directly in $HOME
For config files we should use th...
- 03:57 PM Ruby master Bug #15787: LoadError by EPERM on read-only volume
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:
> Sorry, I have wrongly got this as a rubygems specific error by just reading the sub...
- 10:15 AM Ruby master Bug #15787: LoadError by EPERM on read-only volume
- Here is my patchset against the current master. Please let me know if anything else required.
Patch tested working o...
- 03:51 PM Ruby master Bug #15827 (Rejected): Haiku: SSL tests failing
- Every SSL-aware testcase fails like this:
Generating RDoc documentation
No newer files.
- 03:47 PM Ruby master Bug #15826 (Third Party's Issue): Haiku LIBC_SO and LIBM_SO support for test/fiddle/helper.rb
- This is required for the tests.
Haiku comes currently in 2 different flavour: 32 and 64 bit.
64 bit have only one...
- 04:36 PM Ruby master Bug #15787: LoadError by EPERM on read-only volume
- Ok, i consulted with PulkoMandy, one of the main Haiku developer, he meant it is not possible to unset "O_NONBLOCK or...
- 01:28 PM Ruby master Bug #15795 (Feedback): Some test fails on Haiku
- ```/sources/ruby-2.6.3/.ext/common/fiddle/import.rb:89:in `rescue in block in dlload': can't load /sources/ruby-2.6.3...
- 04:59 AM Ruby master Bug #15788: minyruby crashes on Haiku
- shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe) wrote:
> Thank you for posting the issue! Tell us any updates when you want us to know.
- 05:48 PM Ruby master Bug #15787: LoadError by EPERM on read-only volume
- wishdev (John Higgins) wrote:
> The file you mention is required to be readable because it is the core of the rubyge...
Also available in: Atom