DanRathbun (Dan Rathbun)
- Login: DanRathbun
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/17/2010
- Last connection: 04/11/2016
- 08:29 PM Ruby master Feature #12268 (Rejected): Open3 should use extend self instead of module_function calls
- Open3 should use `extend self` instead of `module_function` calls after defining each method.
- 08:07 PM Ruby master Feature #12267 (Rejected): REXML Authoring constants are unwanted (or clash) when mixing into other namespaces
- The following file can be added, OR it's contents pasted into "rexml/rexml.rb". Basically it renames the authoring co...
- 02:50 PM Backport186 Backport #3665: RUBY Constant Update ( for ver < 1.8.7 ) - Pure Ruby patch
I checked v 1.8.7-p299 and RUBY_ENGINE is undefined.
Was this constant added in 1.9.0 ??
- 01:07 PM Backport186 Backport #3665 (Closed): RUBY Constant Update ( for ver < 1.8.7 ) - Pure Ruby patch
Updates older Ruby versions to have constants
like 1.8.7 and 1.9.x, specifically:
- 07:56 PM Ruby master Feature #2975: Kernel.warn always writes despite $VERBOSE value
On 03/17/2010 06:42 AM - Nobuyoshi Nakada
--> said: "It's a document issue."
I agree.. that there IS a...
- 04:28 AM Ruby master Feature #2975 (Closed): Kernel.warn always writes despite $VERBOSE value
Kernel.warn always writes despite $VERBOSE value
The RDoc say:
- 05:39 AM Ruby master Feature #1400: Please add a method to enumerate fields in OpenStruct
This can be done right now. In several ways.
# obj is an class OpenStruct with some number of members.
Also available in: Atom