PSchambacher (Pierre Schambacher)
- Login: PSchambacher
- Registered on: 01/21/2016
- Last connection: 12/18/2017
- 03:27 PM Ruby master Bug #13358: OpenStruct overriding allocate
- Any chance this could be backported to ruby 2.3? It's creating issues because we're loading OpenStruct from the datab...
- 10:43 PM Ruby master Bug #12349 (Closed): Can't load OpenStruct with Syck with Ruby 2.3.x
- This is the same kind of problem that happened with Psych here: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/11884
- 05:57 PM Ruby master Bug #11884: Psych.load broken for OpenStruct in Ruby 2.3.0
- I'm sorry to re-open this but I'm getting a similar error with Syck and Ruby 2.3.1 just released
I attached a repro ...
- 04:37 PM Ruby master Feature #12306: Implement String #blank? #present? and improve #strip and family to handle unicode
- Just my 2 cents here but any time I've been writing a pure ruby application, I ended up including active support or c...
- 01:24 PM Ruby master Bug #11120: Unexpected behavior when mixing Module#prepend with method aliasing
- Actually I really think that solution 1 is the good one. Here is another code sample:
- 01:18 PM Ruby master Bug #11120: Unexpected behavior when mixing Module#prepend with method aliasing
- Adding my 2 cents here. I think that there's a big problem at the moment with Ruby, Module.prepend and alias_method_c...
Also available in: Atom