Documentation for XMLRPC
Here's a patch for XMLRPC's documentation, brings it close to 50% coverage.
Updated by drbrain (Eric Hodel) almost 10 years ago
Please separate whitespace and content changes. It is too hard to tell if an accidental change to the code has happened.
I noticed combined changes in:
Other than the combined changes, I think this patch is OK.
Updated by zzak (Zachary Scott) over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This issue was solved with changeset r36958.
Zachary, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is greatly appreciated.
May Ruby be with you.
- lib/xmlrpc.rb: Documentation for XMLRPC
- lib/xmlrpc/datetime.rb: ditto.
- lib/xmlrpc/parser.rb: ditto.
- lib/xmlrpc/client.rb: ditto.
- lib/xmlrpc/utils.rb: ditto.
- lib/xmlrpc/README.rdoc: ditto.
- lib/xmlrpc/create.rb: ditto.
- lib/xmlrpc/base64.rb: ditto.
- lib/xmlrpc/config.rb: ditto.
- lib/xmlrpc/httpserver.rb: ditto.
- lib/xmlrpc/server.rb: ditto.
- lib/xmlrpc/marshal.rb: ditto.
- lib/xmlrpc/README.txt: ditto.
[Bug #6909] [ruby-core:47286]