Improves Array's uniq/uniq! example
Updates examples on uniq and uniq! with a more cleaner case. Changes wording to refer a block is possible.
Updated by alvaropereyra (Alvaro Pereyra Rabanal) over 9 years ago
- File 0001-Improves-array-content-for-some-methods-and-examples.patch 0001-Improves-array-content-for-some-methods-and-examples.patch added
Thanks Benoit. I've fixed that typo and used the same explanation for both uniq and uniq!. Also made some other changes to other sections on the Array.
Updated by drbrain (Eric Hodel) over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This issue was solved with changeset r33453.
Alvaro, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is greatly appreciated.
May Ruby be with you.
- array.c (rb_ary_initialize): Improve explanation of Array.new parameters. Patch by Alvaro Pereyra Rabanal. [Ruby 1.9 - Bug #5425]
- array.c (rb_ary_s_try_convert): Fix typo (try => tries)
- array.c (rb_ary_rindex): Add spacing for block.
- array.c (rb_ary_uniq_bang): Describe block
- array.c (rb_ary_uniq): ditto