[ext/openssl] Fix DSA public key PEM encoding
ruby 1.9.2p180 (2011-02-18 revision 30909) [i686-linux]
Related to http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/show/4421.
The difference is that DSA already uses the "right" function for DER encoding,
but the "wrong" function (PEM_write_bio_DSAPublicKey instead of
PEM_write_bio_DSA_PUBKEY) for PEM encoding.
Similar to the RSA case, fallbacks in initialize are also re-prioritized
and again this should cause no trouble because initialize recognizes all
of the formats.
Updated by naruse (Yui NARUSE) over 12 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Assigned
- Assignee set to nahi (Hiroshi Nakamura)
Updated by MartinBosslet (Martin Bosslet) about 12 years ago
- Assignee changed from nahi (Hiroshi Nakamura) to MartinBosslet (Martin Bosslet)
Updated by Anonymous about 12 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This issue was solved with changeset r31523.
Martin, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is greatly appreciated.
May Ruby be with you.
Thu May 12 08:18:45 2011 Martin Bosslet Martin.Bosslet@googlemail.com
* ext/openssl/ossl_pkey_dsa.c: Use generic X.509 SubjectPublicKeyInfo format for PEM-encoding DSA public keys. [ruby-core:35328] [Bug #4422]
Previous revision: 31520