Typo in enum.c
I found a small typo in enum.c source file.
diff --git a/enum.c b/enum.c
index 823d111..584b838 100644
@@ -537,7 +537,7 @@ inject_op_i(VALUE i, VALUE p, int argc, VALUE *argv)
- will be passed to the named method of memo.
- In either case, the result becomes the new value for memo.
- At the end of the iteration, the final value of memo is the
- * return value fo the method.
- * return value for the method. *
- If you do not explicitly specify an initial value for memo,
- then uses the first element of collection is used as the initial value =end
Updated by matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This issue was solved with changeset r30857.
Gaku, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is greatly appreciated.
May Ruby be with you.
- enum.c (enum_inject): typo fixed. a patch from Gaku Ueda in [ruby-core:35216]. =end