matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 03/11/2019
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 05/18/2008)
- Ruby trunk (Manager, Developer, 05/18/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport187 (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport186 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- 08:12 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15626: Manual Compaction for MRI's GC (`GC.compact`)
- The idea of `GC.compact` sounds great. I understand the issue but it seems to be acceptable.
- 06:53 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15618: Implement Enumerator::Yielder#to_proc
- Sounds reasonable.
- 06:31 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15653: Proposal: Add Time#floor
- 05:15 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14799: Startless range
- I have some concerns, especially ones with syntax rules. Let us try it in the trunk, and see if it works well or not....
- 04:46 AM Ruby trunk Feature #4475: default variable name for parameter
- I accept `@1` idea. @nobu will implement it. Feel free to try it when it is merged.
- 01:28 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15612 (Feedback): A construct to restrict the scope of local variables
- I am not sure how readability improved by adding explicit scoping. So you have to prove it first.
From my point of v...
- 10:14 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14344: refine at class level
- @palkan, yes, post a new issue, when you come up with a new idea.
- 10:44 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15331 (Closed): [PATCH] Faster hashing for short string literals
- @nobu benchmarked the result from the patch, and it does not improve the performance as we expected. Probably when th...
- 07:59 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15374 (Rejected): Proposal: Enable refinements to `#method_missing`
- I don't see any real-world usage of allowing `#method_missing` refinable. Maybe it can be used only for tricks and ob...
- 07:58 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15573: Permit zero step in Numeric#step and Range#step
- For this case, consistency matters. I thought it is better to raise an error on zero step. But @mrkn can choose whate...
Also available in: Atom