matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
- Login: matz
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 08/28/2020
|Ruby master||Manager, Developer||05/18/2008|
- 02:10 AM Ruby master Feature #17640 (Rejected): allow // for comments
- Yes, it's an empty regular expression. I don't think it's worth breaking many existing codes.
Actually, I once thoug...
- 02:00 AM Ruby master Bug #17545: Calling dup on a subclass of Proc returns a Proc and not the subclass
- It should be an instance of the subclass for consistency. But considering that we discourage the use of subclass for ...
- 06:54 AM Ruby master Feature #15752: A dedicated module for experimental features
- Repeating myself, I don't think we need a place for experimental features. If we put experimental features in a certa...
- 02:52 PM Ruby master Feature #17576: Partial Functions (procs, lambdas)
- Is there any real-world use-case? I don't see any of them.
Besides that, proposed syntax does not work well with nor...
- 01:21 PM Ruby master Bug #17559: Conflict with BasicSocket#send and Object#send
- It's intentional. It's kind of a crash of cultures (message send from Lisp culture, data send from UNIX culture). The...
- 07:37 AM Ruby master Bug #17504: Allow UTC offset without colons per ISO-8601
- 07:07 AM Ruby master Feature #17330: Object#non
- I don't see the `non` method make code more readable by glancing at the examples.
Can you elaborate on the benefit o...
- 06:30 AM Ruby master Feature #16806: Struct#initialize accepts keyword arguments too by default
- I am OK with 3.1 to warn, 3.2 to change.
- 06:29 AM Ruby master Feature #17490: Rename RubyVM::MJIT to RubyVM::JIT
- As of #15743, it was made clear that `RubyVM` means CRuby specific module (OK? @eregon). I am OK with renaming it `JI...
- 06:05 AM Ruby master Feature #17327: The Queue constructor should take an initial set of items
- I accept the idea. Take `Enumerable` as initial values.
Also available in: Atom