matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
- Login: matz
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 05/26/2020
|Ruby master||Manager, Developer||05/18/2008|
- 08:50 AM Ruby master Bug #14541: Class variables have broken semantics, let's fix them
- I accept making `overtaken` warning into error in Ruby3.
- 08:49 AM Ruby master Misc #16961: Is overriding a method in a subclass considered as a breaking change or not?
- We already have those overriding methods (e.g. Enumerable and Array) for performance. So I think it's OK if there's a...
- 08:46 AM Ruby master Feature #15822: Add Hash#except
- You have provided the use-case, and I understand the need. It's tempting the name `exclude` but `except` is OK too. ...
- 05:36 AM Ruby master Bug #16504: `foo(*args, &args.pop)` should pass all elements of args
- Accepted. We can ignore incompatibility here.
- 05:27 AM Ruby master Bug #11669: inconsitent behavior of refining frozen class
- Refinement should be able to apply to frozen classes. Go ahead.
- 05:00 AM Ruby master Bug #9573: descendants of a module don't gain its future ancestors, but descendants of a class, do
- Updating `prepend` looks OK to me now. Let's try it.
- 04:18 AM Ruby master Bug #8446: sdbm fails to fetch existing key if many elements in it
- It was written by me in the early stage of Ruby development as an example extension. I agree to make it separated gem...
- 01:00 AM Ruby master Feature #16939 (Closed): Alias _1 as _ for block numbered params
- It was the first candidate for a single anonymous block parameter. But we abandoned for the compatibility's sake. Too...
- 01:34 PM Ruby master Feature #15771: Add `String#split` option to set `split_type string` with a single space separator
- @sawa, for your "use-case", `line.split(/ /, 2)` is far better than `line.split(" ", 2, literal: true)`, I think, no ...
- 12:12 AM Ruby master Feature #16847: Cache instruction sequences by default
- I am negative. Cacheing compiled binary caused a lot of problems in Python, especially with multiple versions install...
Also available in: Atom