matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 09/03/2019
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 05/18/2008)
- Ruby master (Manager, Developer, 05/18/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport187 (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport186 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- 03:44 AM Ruby master Feature #16141 (Closed): Change in the array[x,y] notation.
- The `y` in `ary[x, y]` means the length of resulting subarray, not an index. There's no subarray of negative length.
- 07:02 AM Ruby master Feature #15976 (Feedback): Add Array#overlap? for whether the intersection of 2 arrays is non empty?
- I don't think `overlap?` is a good name. Besides that, `Array#overlap?` creates an internal hash table anyway, so th...
- 06:50 AM Ruby master Bug #15244 (Feedback): Method #extname return empty string if filename is dot ('.')
- `.git` is not an extension but a filename. `.a.jpg` has `.jpg` extension. I wonder how we can parse `..jpg`. It's und...
- 06:39 AM Ruby master Feature #10123 (Rejected): Named capture groups don't set local vars when matched using ~
- Implicit assignment from named capture is kind of confusing. Unless strongly persuaded, I am not going to enhance the...
- 06:28 AM Ruby master Feature #15975: Add Array#pluck
- I am not positive for `Array#pluck`. ActiveSupport may add the method.
- 06:18 AM Ruby master Feature #16001: Provide an alias to Kernel#caller_locations(1,1) and Kernel#caller(1,1)
- I prefer `caller_location(n=1)` or `direct_caller`. For former, it might be confusing with `caller_locations`. The la...
- 06:17 AM Ruby master Bug #7768: Inherited Array class missing
- `Array#uniq` should be fixed.
- 05:28 AM Ruby master Feature #15123: Enumerable#compact proposal
- I don't see enough demand for `compact` where we have `reject(&:nil?)`. Any additional use-case?
- 08:01 AM Ruby master Feature #16122 (Feedback): Struct::Value: simple immutable value object
- The typical solution is `Struct.new(...).freeze`. This doesn't require any enhancement. The other option is `Struct.n...
- 07:09 AM Ruby master Feature #15815: Add option to raise NoMethodError for OpenStruct
- I like the OP's idea. It's up to @marcandre
Also available in: Atom