matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 01/13/2017
- 08:57 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13518 (Rejected): Indented multiline comments
- `=begin` and `=end` are ugly appendix inherited from Perl. I'd rather remove them than enhance them.
- 08:23 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12063: KeyError#receiver and KeyError#name
- Keys may not be names (strings and symbols), so I think `key` is a sufficient name for the method.
- 06:11 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12694: Want a String method to remove heading substr
- I'd pick the name `delete_prefix`.
- 09:29 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13315: Single "%" at the end of `printf` format string appears in the result
- When I wrote the original code, it was intentional, but without any specific reason.
It's OK for me to raise an erro...
- 09:17 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13056: base option to Dir.glob
- Looks good to me.
- 09:08 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11302: Dir.entries and Dir.foreach without [".", ".."]
- Sounds good.
- 08:53 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13260 (Rejected): Kernel#Boolean
- I reject the proposal.
It may be useful for some application, I admit, but it is not the language matter.
- 06:07 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13196: Improve keyword argument errors when non-keyword arguments given
- Agreed with better message description.
- 12:35 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13559 (Feedback): Change implementation of Feature #6721
I don't understand the reason behind your statement 'cleaner and more logical'.
Return values from `itself...
- 08:29 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9453: Return symbols of defined methods for `attr` and friends
- Yes, `def` and `define_method` returns symbols now.
But it does not mean `attr_*` should return symbols. Since they ...
Also available in: Atom