matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 04/29/2019
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 05/18/2008)
- Ruby trunk (Manager, Developer, 05/18/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport187 (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport186 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- 08:57 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15824: respond_to pattern for pattern match
- Interesting idea. We need to investigate the idea further.
- 08:56 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15864: Proposal: Add methods to determine if it is an infinite range
- I am against having `finite?` or `infinite?` methods. I don't think there's no use-case for those methods.
- 08:54 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15865: `<expr> in <pattern>` expression
- I am pretty positive about adding single line pattern matching in Ruby. I am still wondering whether `if` is a right ...
- 07:45 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15831 (Rejected): Add `Array#extract`, `Hash#extract`, and `ENV.extract`
- I don't think we have seen the use-case that this method is absolutely necessary. I also concern about the name confl...
- 07:44 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15863 (Rejected): Add `Hash#slice!` and `ENV.slice!`
- I don't think we have seen the use-case that this method is absolutely necessary.
Let me see the real-world use-case...
- 06:06 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15323: [PATCH] Proposal: Add Enumerable#filter_map
- I accepted the proposal at the last developer meeting but forgot to post here.
I do reject having both block and blo...
- 05:30 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15772: Proposal: Add Time#ceil
- 05:09 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15853: Fix readline test regression when using Readline 4.3
- @jeremyevans0 Welcome to the committers.
- 04:50 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15745: There is no symmetry in the beginless range and the endless range using `Range#inspect`
- I'd pick the following representation:
(1..).inspect #=> "1.."
(..5).inspect #=> "..5"
- 02:52 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14183: "Real" keyword argument
- @jeremyevans0 I **will** investigate your proposal. I was not fully satisfied with the complete separation model prop...
Also available in: Atom