matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 01/13/2017
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 05/18/2008)
- Ruby trunk (Manager, Developer, 05/18/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport187 (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport186 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- 01:51 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14606: Change begin-else-end without rescue from warning to syntax error
- 08:55 AM Ruby trunk Feature #4780: String#split with a block
- 08:10 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12745: String#(g)sub(!) should pass a MatchData to the block, not a String
- `subm` and`gsubm` are acceptable.
- 07:19 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14476: Adding same_all? for checking whether all items in an Array are same
- I am not satisfied with any of the candidates.
* same_all? - weird word order
* all_same? - word order is OK, but...
- 07:15 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14541: Class variables have broken semantics, let's fix them
- Although the use of class variables is not recommended (like global variables), proposed behavior changes introduce h...
- 06:38 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13904: getter for original information of Enumerator
- Sounds reasonable. Accepted.
- 06:34 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14579: Hash value omission
- I prefer this syntax to #11105, but this introduces a Ruby-specific syntax different from ES6 syntax.
Besides that, ...
- 06:19 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14245: Add File.read etc.
- Agreed for mostly security reasons.
- 05:44 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14476 (Assigned): Adding same_all? for checking whether all items in an Array are same
- Ah, sorry. Posted to the wrong proposal.
Regarding this issue, we have the naming issue. I agree to add the functi...
- 05:43 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14362 (Rejected): use BigDecimal instead of Float by default
- Rejected. Unfortunately, the incompatibility this proposal would bring is too big.
Besides that, we have performance...
Also available in: Atom