matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
- Login: matz
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 01/06/2022
|Ruby master||Manager, Developer||05/18/2008|
- 09:58 AM Ruby master Feature #16122: Data: simple immutable value object
- @zverok The summary looks OK. I accepted.
@ioquatix Your proposal should be handled separately. Could you submit ...
- 12:44 AM Ruby master Feature #16122: Data: simple immutable value object
- Could you summarize the up-to-date proposed specification of Data class, please?
For the record, I accept `define` i...
- 09:10 PM Ruby master Feature #19013: Error Tolerant Parser
- Kevin's work has broader goals, e.g. being faster, consuming less memory, which should be free from yacc/bison limita...
- 03:46 AM Ruby master Bug #18729: Method#owner and UnboundMethod#owner are incorrect after using Module#public/protected/private
- After playing with the committed new behavior, I have noticed some points, and changed my mind (I am sorry for being ...
- 01:34 PM Ruby master Feature #16122: Data: simple immutable value object
- 1. I slightly regretted to make `Struct.new` to create a subclass, not an instance. So this time I didn't choose `new...
- 10:40 AM Ruby master Feature #16122: Data: simple immutable value object
- We are going to implement Data class in the following spec:
* `D = Data.def(:foo, :bar)` to define a data class (s...
- 09:59 AM Ruby master Bug #18797: Third argument to Regexp.new is a bit broken
- This is indeed an obsolete feature for long time. And the third argument is ignored (IIRC).
Some (old) gems still us...
- 09:55 AM Ruby master Misc #18975: Propose Stan Lo (@st0012) as an IRB maintainer
- Confirmed. Thank you for helping us @k0kubun and @st0012.
If you have any concern, please tell us here.
- 09:53 AM Ruby master Bug #18767: IO.foreach hangs up when passes limit=0
- OK, let's make it raise exceptions for zero length.
- 09:46 AM Ruby master Feature #18408 (Rejected): Allow pattern match to set instance variables
- We have discussed with @ktsj about the issue, and concluded it is intentional. Unsuccessful matches remain the assign...
Also available in: Atom