typo of rdoc in marshal.c
--- marshal.c 2011-01-31 15:15:25.000000000 +0900
+++ marshal.c.new 2011-01-31 15:16:39.000000000 +0900
@@ -864,7 +864,7 @@
- * dump( obj [, anIO] , limit=--1 ) -> anIO
- * dump( obj [, anIO] , limit=-1 ) -> anIO *
- Serializes obj and all descendant objects. If anIO is
- specified, the serialized data will be written to it, otherwise the =end
Updated by naruse (Yui NARUSE) over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This issue was solved with changeset r30882.
Heesob, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is greatly appreciated.
May Ruby be with you.
Fix typo of rdoc. [ruby-core:35016]