Update JSON docs
What is here:
- adding docs for (questionable, yet present) "additions" feature;
- cleaning up (both formatting and formulations) docs of
JSON.generate: current docs are poorly formatted and its documentation shifted more towards (internal)
Stateobject than just options;
- some other style/formatting cleanups.
Updated by zverok (Victor Shepelev) over 1 year ago
hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA) BTW, what's the maintenance status of the upstream? Currently, I can see there:
- the last PR is merged in October, last before that in Jun, last before that in spring, there are several uncommented PRs (including ones with serious performance improvements, or security issue discussion/PR open for 3 years in a row)
- there are a lot of unaddressed issues, and of closed ones, the last that was touched by repo owner was just silent closing (of irrelevant ones?) in April
I was thinking about doing several PRs to clean up the legacy parts of the library & docs, but now I am not sure if there would be anybody on the receiving end of those PRs.