zverok (Victor Shepelev)
- Login: zverok
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/05/2009
- Last connection: 07/26/2021
- 10:40 PM Ruby master Feature #18273: Class#subclasses
- I see, and tend to agree—to some extent, at least!
Not sure how much can be done here—some amount of "semantically...
- 02:52 PM Ruby master Feature #18273: Class#subclasses
- @fxn You know what?
I think I actually got your point:
* `Class#ancestors` represent a "really existing thing", ...
- 01:48 PM Ruby master Feature #18273: Class#subclasses
- We are going in circles here :( It is "non-deterministic" all right, but also reflects the reality.
It is more or ...
- 01:26 PM Ruby master Feature #18273: Class#subclasses
- TBH, I still fail to see the point of how the API clearly reflecting the reality should be considered a "broken windo...
- 10:38 AM Ruby master Feature #18273: Class#subclasses
- @fxn Isn't it an inherent property of a dynamic language, that whatever you can introspect about the code structure, ...
- 02:23 PM Ruby master Misc #18493: zverok as a commiter
- @kou @matz @Eregon Thank you!
@kou Information sent
- 07:32 PM Ruby master Misc #18493 (Closed): zverok as a commiter
- I feel uneasy asking for myself (as far as I can understand, it is normal that other core team member proposes new co...
- 11:41 AM Ruby master Feature #18368: Range#step semantics for non-Numeric ranges
- @mame @matz
I believe that "step implemented with `+`" is clear and useful semantics which might help with much more...
- 04:34 PM Ruby master Bug #18486: Enumerable#group_by ordering appears to have changed and doesn't match docs.
- I think it is docs bug.
`group_by` emerged in Ruby 1.8.7, but my RVM can't install it :(
The earliest I could check...
- 07:52 AM Ruby master Feature #16122: Struct::Value: simple immutable value object
> It seems not related to "immutability".
Yes, I covered this, too (I know it is a large wall of text, sor...
Also available in: Atom