zverok (Victor Shepelev)
- Login: zverok
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/05/2009
- Last connection: 01/12/2020
- 09:14 AM Ruby master Feature #16812: Allow slicing arrays with ArithmeticSequence
- > But a negative start with a non-negative end is quite weird. What is that operation even supposed to mean? What is ...
- 04:22 PM Ruby master Feature #16986: Anonymous Struct literal
- Thinking a bit more about it, I see more of a conceptual problem.
Introducing new literal in a language, we kinda...
- 11:08 AM Ruby master Feature #16986: Anonymous Struct literal
- Another (unrelated, but conflicting) matter: I am not sure we have/had a discussion for this, but I remember Bozhidar...
- 11:05 AM Ruby master Feature #16986: Anonymous Struct literal
- WDYT about half-solution (without syntax change)?
E.g. for me, the problem with `Struct.new(:a, :b).new(1, 2)` is n...
- 02:57 PM Ruby master Feature #16987 (Open): Enumerator::Lazy vs Array methods
- Enumerations are designed to be greedy (immediately executed on each method call within a chain) by default. Sometime...
- 12:38 PM Ruby master Feature #16746: Endless method definition
- To add an "opinion perspective"... I, for one, even if not fascinated but at least intrigued by new syntax.
- 11:11 AM Ruby master Misc #16933: DevelopersMeeting20200618Japan
- * [Feature #15822] Add Hash#except (zverok)
* Last time it was discussed, Matz asked "We didn't see the need for H...
- 09:28 AM Ruby master Bug #16959: Weakmap has specs and third-party usage despite being a private API
- Probably not only specs are "guilty", but also Ruby 2.7's changelog (and maybe, a small bit, [my rendering of it](htt...
- 12:35 PM Ruby master Bug #16947: private method unexpected behavior
- 02:54 PM Ruby master Feature #16824: Follow RubyGems naming conventions for the stdlib
- @naruse @nobu The "use case" for this is Rubyists nowadays have a very strong intuition that "Foo::BarBaz" module typ...
Also available in: Atom