zverok (Victor Shepelev)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/05/2009
- Last connection: 08/01/2018
- 06:30 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14781: Enumerator#generate
The _ultimate_ goal for my proposal is, in fact, promoting Enumerator as a "Ruby way" for doing all-the-things...
- 01:18 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14609: `Kernel#p` without args shows the receiver
- > It wouldn't be able to omit the receiver, syntactically.
Hmm, I missed this point is the discussion. This limita...
- 11:13 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14609: `Kernel#p` without args shows the receiver
- @docx That are pretty interesting comparison with Elixir!
In fact, what the examples show (to me) is a need for more...
- 07:09 AM Ruby trunk Misc #15129: DevelopersMeeting20181010Japan
- I am not sure if it is appropriate, but I'd also be very glad to hear about some "stale" discussions. They were typic...
- 12:05 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14784: Comparable#clamp with a range
- @akr The proposal is "`Comparable#clamp` with a range". It also _justifies_ the possible need for a startless range, ...
- 06:04 PM Ruby trunk Misc #15129: DevelopersMeeting20181010Japan
- * [Feature #15144] `Enumerator#chain`
- 07:00 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15144 (Open): Enumerator#chain
- I am not sure I am not missing something, but...
[1, 2, 3].each.chain([3, 4, 5].each) # => Enumerator
- 06:43 PM Ruby trunk Misc #15109 (Closed): Improve safe navigation operator's docs
- Reason: [current docs](http://ruby-doc.org/core-2.5.1/doc/syntax/calling_methods_rdoc.html) look this way (in "Receiv...
- 07:10 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15049: [Request] Easily access all keyword arguments within a method
> Maybe I'm totally confused, but what's wrong with using `**keyword_arguments`?
I am not the ticket's ...
- 12:07 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14912: Introduce pattern matching syntax
- > Btw, won't it better to introduce a new expression named `match` than to extend `case`?
I have exactly the oppos...
Also available in: Atom