email@example.com (Uwe Kubosch)
- Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/28/2009
- Last connection: 01/11/2020
- 07:41 PM Ruby master Feature #9145: Queue#pop(true) return nil if empty instead of raising ThreadError
- How about a block form where the block is called with the popped element? The method would return false if called wi...
- 10:46 AM Ruby master Feature #11537: Introduce "Safe navigation operator"
- Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> I think about this for a while, and thinking of introducing `&.` instead of `.?`, becaus...
Also available in: Atom