methodmissing (Lourens Naudé)
- Login: methodmissing
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/18/2009
- Last connection: 03/09/2020
- 04:32 PM Ruby master Bug #16682: Ruby 2.7.0p0 crash on exit if there is an active RUBY_INTERNAL_EVENT_GC_EXIT tracepoint
- byroot (Jean Boussier) wrote in #note-6:
> ko1 (Koichi Sasada) wrote in #note-5:
> > how about to disable this TP?
- 12:50 PM Ruby master Bug #16682: Ruby 2.7.0p0 crash on exit if there is an active RUBY_INTERNAL_EVENT_GC_EXIT tracepoint
- The tracepoint instance appears to not be of type TypedData anymore, fails the type check, exception is raised, which...
- 04:38 PM Ruby master Feature #16563 (Open): Let rb_mod_const_at and rb_const_list use an ID table instead for inherited VS private constant segregation
- References https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2840
It feels unnatural to cast an `ID` to `st_data_t` if we already ...
- 03:56 PM Ruby master Feature #16562 (Open): Expose rb_io_set_encoding_internal to reduce function calls on loading source files
- References https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2829
Removes a few `rb_funcall` calls from source file reading and th...
- 11:03 PM Ruby master Revision 61ff5cd5 (git): Fix syntax error in obj_free with hash size debug counter when USE_DEBUG_COUNTER is enabled
- 01:40 AM Ruby master Revision 40c57ad4 (git): Let execution context local storage be an ID table
- 09:09 AM Ruby master Revision 592d7cee (git): Speeds up fallback to Hash#default_proc in rb_hash_aref by removing a method call
- 01:42 AM Ruby master Feature #16478: Fold symbol tables for tracking basic operation method redefinition changes into a single ID table
- Whoopsie, changing to the Feature tracker (from Bug)
- 01:37 AM Ruby master Feature #16478 (Open): Fold symbol tables for tracking basic operation method redefinition changes into a single ID table
- References https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2812
I stumbled onto these 2 tables (`vm_opt_method_table` and `vm_op...
- 01:41 AM Ruby master Feature #16479 (Open): Let execution context local storage be backed by an ID table
- References https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2814
Back fiber local variables with an ID table instead of `st_table...
Also available in: Atom