methodmissing (Lourens Naudé)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/18/2009
- Last connection: 05/12/2019
- 12:58 PM Ruby trunk Revision a47f598d (git): Reduce ONIG_NREGION from 10 to 4: power of 2 and testing revealed most pattern matches are less than or equal to 4 results
- Closes: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2135
- 09:58 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15821: ruby_process_options() may cause "WB miss (O->Y)"
- As outlined in the proposal, the following diff fixes the WB miss local to `process_options`
diff --git a/rub...
- 10:07 AM Ruby trunk Misc #15782: DevelopersMeeting20190522Japan
- * [Misc #15800] [PATCH] Reduce `ONIG_NREGION` size from 10 to 4
* Power of 2 and testing revealed most pattern matc...
- 11:41 PM Ruby trunk Misc #15806 (Open): Explicitly initialise encodings on init to remove branches on encoding lookup
- References Github PR https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2128
I noticed that the encoding table is loaded on startup...
- 11:36 PM Ruby trunk Misc #15805 (Open): Let memory sizes of the various IMEMO object types be reflected correctly
- References Github PR https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2140
In current trunk only the `imemo_tmpbuf` type's auxili...
- 04:40 PM Ruby trunk Misc #15802 (Open): Reduce the minimum string buffer size from 127 to 63 bytes
- References Github PR https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2151 - another small change, but posting here for further disc...
- 01:00 PM Ruby trunk Misc #15800 (Closed): Reduce ONIG_NREGION from 10 to 4: power of 2 and testing revealed most pattern matches are less than or equal to 4 results
- References PR https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2135 - it's a very small change, but runnin due diligence past the li...
- 03:37 AM Ruby trunk Revision 99084f54 (git): Lazy allocate the compile data catch table array
- Closes: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2119
- 05:02 PM Ruby trunk Revision cf930985 (git): Remove member char_offset_updated from struct rmatch as member char_offset_num_allocated can serve the same purpose as that predicate
- 03:40 PM Ruby trunk Revision 31cf1306 (git): Only define history_root member of the Oniguruma re_registers struct if USE_CAPTURE_HISTORY is enabled
Also available in: Atom