methodmissing (Lourens Naudé)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/18/2009
- Last connection: 07/28/2019
- 02:34 AM Ruby master Feature #15997: Improve performance of fiber creation by using pool allocation strategy.
- ioquatix (Samuel Williams) wrote:
> It was merged.
Hi Samuel excellent work. I'm just wondering about the 20MB po...
- 07:58 AM Ruby master Misc #15806 (Closed): Explicitly initialise encodings on init to remove branches on encoding lookup
- Applied in changeset commit:git|6546aed4757be07f4932326e1eb41a5d69141acf.
Explicitly initialise encodings...
- 07:45 AM Ruby master Revision 6546aed4 (git): Explicitly initialise encodings on init to remove branches on encoding lookup
- [Misc #15806]
- 07:45 AM Ruby master Revision 009ec37a (git): Let the index boundary check in rb_enc_from_index be flagged as unlikely
- [Misc #15806]
- 07:26 AM Ruby master Feature #15805 (Closed): Let memory sizes of the various IMEMO object types be reflected correctly
- Applied in changeset commit:git|90c4bd2d2bd10b19c2b09834396553742bc7e8a4.
Let memory sizes of the various...
- 07:22 AM Ruby master Revision 90c4bd2d (git): Let memory sizes of the various IMEMO object types be reflected correctly
- [Feature #15805]
- 10:58 PM Ruby master Feature #15631: Let round_capa for ID table not allocate excess capacity for power of 2 ints >= 4
- Pavel added a new patch for `get_power2` in https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2292
- 09:24 AM Ruby master Misc #15802: Reduce the minimum string buffer size from 127 to 63 bytes
- Apologies for the late reply - I will do some more testing and qualify with a percentage instead.
- 09:23 AM Ruby master Misc #15930: DevelopersMeeting20190711Japan
- * [Misc #15805] Let memory sizes of the various IMEMO object types be reflected correctly
* Only the imemo_tmpbuf ...
- 04:30 AM Ruby master Revision 612cad5d (git): Let struct dump_config in objspace fit in a single cache line
- Let dump_config boolean members roots and full_heap be bit flags
Also available in: Atom