yangzhijava (Jeffrey Yang)
- Login: yangzhijava
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/30/2015
- Last connection: 04/30/2015
- 04:41 PM Ruby master Bug #11109: Crash of irb.
- Thanks for your help. One more question, when can I close the bug?
- 04:10 PM Ruby master Bug #11109: Crash of irb.
- Thanks for your fix and advise.
I added a `sio.rewind` between `from_bson`. The script works well. I should've rea...
- 03:05 PM Ruby master Bug #11109: Crash of irb.
- `BSON::Int64.from_bson` accepts the object who can response IO#read, so I have to wrap a string with StringIO.
- 02:40 PM Ruby master Bug #11109: Crash of irb.
- I double-checked the backtrace in the attached log, in which it shows the `rb_integer_from_bson_int64` causes the cra...
- 01:51 PM Ruby master Bug #11109 (Third Party's Issue): Crash of irb.
Mac OS X 10.10.3
ruby 2.2.2p95 (2015-04-13 revision 50295) [x86_64-darwin14]
HOW TO COMPILE:
1. cd to th...
Also available in: Atom