matsuda (Akira Matsuda)
- Login: matsuda
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/25/2008
- Last connection: 01/14/2022
- 10:09 AM Ruby master Revision 0b625352 (git): [ruby/logger] Prefer String#[0, 1] over [0..0]
- [0..0] internally creates an extra Array object, and so is slower and much more memory consuming
- 09:10 PM Ruby master Bug #18489: Segmentation fault with ruby 3.1.0 in `active_decorator`
- What *decorator.rb:78* actually does is basically just a `Module#include`, and `ActiveDecorator::Helpers` module is a...
- 07:12 PM Ruby master Bug #18486: Enumerable#group_by ordering appears to have changed and doesn't match docs.
- > group_by emerged in Ruby 1.8.7, but my RVM can't install it :(
> The earliest I could check was 1.9.3, and it alre...
- 09:15 AM Ruby master Revision 98285025 (git): [rubygems/rubygems] Let Version#spaceship accept a String
- With this patch, handwriting version comparisons become a little bit easier.
SomeGem.version <=> Gem::Vers...
- 08:08 AM Ruby master Bug #17429: Prohibit include/prepend in refinement modules
- Calling include in refinement modules has certin use cases.
Here's an actual example.
- 11:06 AM Ruby master Feature #17472: HashWithIndifferentAccess like Hash extension
- 07:33 AM Ruby master Bug #10845: Subclassing String
- > I've heard Rails relies on the old behavior (SafeStringBuffer?)
Just commented about the impact of this patch on...
- 12:35 PM Ruby master Revision 028d52bb (git): [ruby/date] Numeric already includes Comparable
- 10:17 AM Ruby master Revision 6158e28f (git): [ruby/logger] Avoid creating  and "" when logging an Exception that has no backtrace
Also available in: Atom