wanabe (_ wanabe)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/23/2008
- Last connection: 03/16/2019
- Backport193 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 11/05/2009)
- Backport191 (Developer, 04/10/2010)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Ruby (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- 12:57 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15629 (Open): super_method fails on binded/unbinded/cloned methods
- derived from #13973:
- 11:49 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15608: What should be the correct output for Method#inspect with singleton methods?
- Current behavior is from r60127.
I guess it will come to the same to replace `data->klass` of `method_inspect()` to ...
- 12:39 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15375: Crash report for Ruby 2.5.3p105
- I guess this is fixed at [#15362].
- 12:29 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15200: RubyVM::InstructionSequence can not compile to binary from method call with hash in 'if false' expression
- ruby_2_5 is fixed at r66130 that is the backport of r63040.
$ ./miniruby -v -e 'RubyVM::InstructionSequence.c...
- 03:37 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15578: Missing TracePoint return event when a conditional is used before a rescue
- `git bisect` shows it is introduced by r63248.
- 11:57 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15572: `RubyVM::InstructionSequence` doesn't work with `extend`.
- ioquatix (Samuel Williams) wrote:
> For some reason,`RubyVM::InstructionSequence.extend` doesn't seem to work as exp...
- 12:07 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15513: MJIT compilation terminated due to -Wfatal-errors on GCC 7.3.0
- Dockerhub の gentoo/stage3-amd64:20190106 で再現しました。
Gentoo Linux では独自に https://gitweb.gentoo.org/proj/gcc-patches.git/...
- 08:59 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15406 (Closed): Loaded iseq may cause SEGV on GC
- Attached `test.rb` causes SEGV on trunk r66370.
`test.log` is stderr log.
I don't known what `[0, 13, 0]` means, ...
- 10:52 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15396 (Closed): Please backport r62621 for LLP64 environment
- Sometimes ruby 2.5.4 occurs SEGV on mswin64.
It can b...
- 12:17 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15085: Decrease memory cache usage of MJIT
- The issue is almost gone on v2_6_0_preview3.
`invokesuper` on MJIT runs as about fast as on normal VM.
Also available in: Atom