cfis (Charlie Savage)
- Login: cfis
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/23/2008
- Last connection: 04/01/2020
- 07:20 AM Ruby master Feature #16650: Ruby 2.6.* and 2.7* no longer compile on latest Mingw64
- I find that answer quite surprising. The RubyInstaller for windows is based on msys and mingw64 (and has been for man...
- 06:55 AM Ruby master Bug #16651 (Open): Extensions Do Not Compile on Mingw64
- When mkmf.rb creates a Makefile for an extension, it will generate something that looks like this:
srcdir = .
- 06:44 AM Ruby master Feature #16650 (Closed): Ruby 2.6.* and 2.7* no longer compile on latest Mingw64
- Using the latest version of mingw64 and msys2, neither ruby 2.6.5 nor 2.7.0 compile.
The issue is with miniruby.ex...
- 08:00 AM Ruby master Bug #15911 (Closed): Missing TracePoint return event for ||=
- While updating ruby-prof, I ran into an issue while profiling rails that caused ruby-prof to show an incorrect method...
- 07:30 AM Ruby master Bug #15649: Dir.glob regression with braces and Windows drive letters
- Seeing the same here. Seems like its the braces that are broken on Windows in Ruby 2.6. Rails autoloading feature co...
- 06:59 AM Ruby master Bug #11037 (Closed): Time Parse Documentation Incorrect - Undefined method getlocal
- According to:
`Time#parse` can take a 2nd parameter...
- 06:53 AM Ruby master Bug #10632: 2.2rc1 Fails to Compile with Mingw64 NET_LUID
- This seems to have been fixed on the released version, so it can be closed.
- 08:35 PM Ruby master Bug #10632 (Closed): 2.2rc1 Fails to Compile with Mingw64 NET_LUID
- Ruby 2.1.* compile correctly with mingw64. Ruby 2.2rc1 does not. The error is:
gcc version 4.9.2 (x86_64-po...
- 05:37 PM Ruby master Bug #7660: VC Builds Broken
- I see, missed that note. Since this is a recent change in 1.9.3 I think it should be backported.
However, my prop...
- 11:17 AM Ruby master Bug #7660: VC Builds Broken
- Any updates on this?
Also available in: Atom