radan (Radan Skorić)
- Login: radan
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/10/2015
- Last connection: 01/28/2015
- 07:48 AM Ruby master Feature #10726: [PATCH 4/4] * New methods: Set#power
- It is a well defined mathematical operation but it seems to me it has a very narrow usage.
IMHO, maybe such funct...
- 08:55 PM Ruby master Feature #10730: Implement Array#bsearch_index
- I rebased on the latest trunk and resolved conflicts with the updates to bsearch implementation.
If there's anythi...
- 02:46 PM Ruby master Feature #10481: Add "if" and "unless" clauses to rescue statements
- Alex Boyd wrote:
> In addition to the above, here's another one: a block of code that could fail for reasons beyond ...
- 01:56 PM Ruby master Feature #10730: Implement Array#bsearch_index
> I'm neutral to `Array#bsearch_index`, but how handy is it? Symmetry/consistency is not a good reason for Ruby ...
- 09:53 AM Ruby master Feature #10730: Implement Array#bsearch_index
- Yusuke Endoh wrote:
> You may want to use `Range#bsearch` for the case.
> i = (0...ary.size).bsearch...
- 10:05 PM Ruby master Feature #10730 (Closed): Implement Array#bsearch_index
We currently have Array#bsearch but no Array#bsearch_index and to me it seems that violates the principle of least ...
Also available in: Atom