Maturin (Lars Benner)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/02/2014
- Last connection: 07/12/2016
- 03:06 PM Ruby master Bug #12551 (Assigned): Exception accessing file with long path on windows
- Accessing file with a long file name causes this exception:
- 08:46 PM Ruby master Bug #10563: system() call hangs if command is too long
- Actually I found this problem, while using rake and I raised another bug for rake first. Perhaps it contains some use...
- 08:36 PM Ruby master Bug #10563 (Closed): system() call hangs if command is too long
- In some situations another process, which was started using Kernel::system(), hangs right from the beginning, i.e. th...
Also available in: Atom