chrisseaton (Chris Seaton)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/14/2014
- Last connection: 05/21/2019
- 09:42 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15281: Speed up Set#intersect with size check.
- I'm not sure it should be called `Tuple` - to me that implies that elements can appear more than once - that it's a m...
- 03:36 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15836: [Proposal] Make Module#name and Symbol#to_s return their internal fstrings
- > how is the GC handling in case the Symbol was a dynamic generated one?
It copies it - strings and symbols aren’t...
- 03:12 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15778: Expose an API to pry-open the stack frames in Ruby
- So this could be used to implement `Binding.of_caller` as `caller_locations(1, 1, debug: true).first.binding`?
- 10:21 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15778: Expose an API to pry-open the stack frames in Ruby
- Is your idea that all exception backtraces always come with the bindings attached? Or just when you call `Kernel#call...
- 11:32 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15768: "and", &&, boolean issue, different ruby versions, confusing
- I think there's two things confusing you here.
Firstly, `v1 = true and false` is `((v1 = true) and false)`, while ...
- 01:27 PM Ruby trunk Misc #15748: [Documentation] Suggestion to adjust Object.html#method-i-instance_variable_set
- 'Frustrating' here isn't expressing any opinion - to 'frustrate' something means to prevent it from being done. The e...
- 06:39 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15743: RubyVM should be renamed to CRuby
- > whereas CRuby refers to ... what name exactly?
CRuby is the name some people (including Matz I believe) used to ...
- 04:10 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15324 (Closed): Dir.home test doesn't match actual Ruby or system behaviour
- This test currently asserts that `Dir.home(user)` should return ENV['HOME'] if user is the current user.
We don't ...
- 09:23 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14462 (Closed): MJIT enabled should be displayed in the version string
- Whether or not MJIT is enabled will probably be an important part of diagnosing bugs. It's also useful for when bench...
- 01:31 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14362: use BigDecimal instead of Float by default
- In TruffleRuby we represent values that have a single logical class using multiple implementation techniques, transpa...
Also available in: Atom